The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

The future of maul

At the end of the maul arc sidious spared maul saying that he was still of use. And with all of the previews of the final TCW arcs that will be released soon, with the themes of the arcs it does seem like that any of them will have maul in them. Since the rebels series is coming out next year I like that the stories of ahsoka, lux, and ventress will continue in rebels, but I think that maul might be in the series. I think that sidious might have maul as one of the emporers top assassins or spies. What do you guys think.

I'd like to see this. I'd like to see Maul being used to hunt down the last of the Jedi like Vader - which culminates in some sort of battle between the two for dominance and partly as a test to see if Vader is worthy of being Sidious' apprentice. Or Maul could die by some other means, either way including him would be a boon to the series. Especially when voiced by Sam Witwer.

And so it is later revealed : Maul is not his real identity. His actual name is

Galen Marek !

As I said in another thread, Maul becomes Palpatines chew toy. When Maul cried for mercy from

Palpatine, he was through. He is too weak and a failure. Does a Sith have a purpose for a failed Sith?

That being said ... Maul could still return.