Something nice to say

troyh

So, normally I complain about the pugs on JC Imp side but lastnight I saw some pugs make some smart plays. I dont know if people are getting better on the imp side or if I just got lucky.. but Good Job Imps!

It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside when I see people using their brains in warzones. Keep up the good work. I would love to see the factions become more even. If it were like the pub side I think it would alleviate the "need" to super-queue at times.

Oh and on a side note.. "Im still better than everyone!" Long live Warlord Troy Warlord..

Also, don't forget to check out my stream at http://twitch.tv/troyh20.

P.S. for new people looking to get better in PvP and even veterans, I highly recommend spending some time on twitch streams watching team play. Its a good place to learn more about your class and even more importantly the classes you don't have. It doesn't have to be my stream, there are a lot of great players sharing on there, and you can pick up a lot of valuable stuff watching/listening to other decent players play. I watch streams all the time and always take from them something new. Even if I don't learn what to do, i pick up what not to do, and if i learn nothing, at least the audio is usually entertaining. :)

Darkyoda's stream is one of my favorites. He engages his viewers and is one of the best shadows around in my opinion, and I'm extremely jealous of his rig (Titans in SLI - what?). I've spent lots of time watching streams myself and I agree with what Troy says about picking some things up from them. Edited by Nitromonger