The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Darth Talon Armor

I agree 100% to get this armor. I have been wanting this armor for my sith inquisitor for a long time and have tried many armor combo's to make a similar look, however there is always something that just doesn't work right

Anyway, Darth Talon "Armor" can be replicated reasonably well with items already in the game (if you are willing to spend way to many credits on your Twi'lek Waifu) but the most important part for me anyway would be the body markings which is impossible to create ingame. I so wish they would add those, would be great for Twi'leks/Rattataki/Mirialans/Zabraks in particular since they look kinda weird with their heavily marked heads and then nothing beneath the neck.

My boys would all go shirtless if they could sport body tats!

• 4 months later...

BioWare has made sets very close to characters from the films:

Humble Hero Armor is Luke's Jedi tunic from RotJ.

Exiled Master's Armor is Obi-Wan Kenobi's Jedi robe from the ANH.

Insidious Counselor Armor is similar to Darth Sidious' cloak in RotJ.

Thermal Retention Armor is similar to Han Solo's Hoth attire from ESB.

Arkan's Armor is similar to Lando Calrissian's attire from ESB.

That being said, Darth Talon is a terrible character. She was made for one reason: Fan service.

Not to mention, that entire series of comics is crap with Darth Krayt being the worst Sith Lord ever conceived.

There are plenty of dancer's outfits and relaxed outfit sets already. We don't need Darth Talon's "armor" which is essentially a battle bikini... There are so many better outfits BioWare could replicate.

BioWare has made sets very close to characters from the films:

Humble Hero Armor is Luke's Jedi tunic from RotJ.

Exiled Master's Armor is Obi-Wan Kenobi's Jedi robe from the ANH.

Insidious Counselor Armor is similar to Darth Sidious' cloak in RotJ.

Thermal Retention Armor is similar to Han Solo's Hoth attire from ESB.

Arkan's Armor is similar to Lando Calrissian's attire from ESB.

That being said, Darth Talon is a terrible character. She was made for one reason: Fan service.

Not to mention, that entire series of comics is crap with Darth Krayt being the worst Sith Lord ever conceived.

There are plenty of dancer's outfits and relaxed outfit sets already. We don't need Darth Talon's "armor" which is essentially a battle bikini... There are so many better outfits BioWare could replicate.

She was made for the exact same reason players want her outfit, for basement dwellers to drool over and play with themselves while ogling :p

I mean, you can get pretty close with the armors out there already. Still, I think the texture of the top looks really spiffy in some images, skin showing or no. It's got a metallic shine to it that would be a nice dose of variety among the armors in the game. I'm pretty sure few have that kind of shine.

She was made for the exact same reason players want her outfit, for basement dwellers to drool over and play with themselves while ogling :p

If ogling half-naked and/or naked bodies makes you a basement dweller, then your parents were probably basement dwellers when they conceived you.

She was made for the exact same reason players want her outfit, for basement dwellers to drool over and play with themselves while ogling

You're assuming that it's only males who would want this. I'd love more exposed armor. The female form is wonderful. Hell, I want to see exposed armor made for males characters too. Just because it bothers you doesn't mean it shouldn't be an option.

I mean, if it's an argument about fan-service, then I agree with you to an extent. I don't care if it's there, but I don't want it taking away from a character or a plot. It's not like that in SWTOR. The story doesn't focus on, or even acknowledge what the character wears nor their body.