PvP Vengance

B-Quick

Man that gear is freaking nice!

You're pretty much full conq, while I'm just full partisan. I can't wait for those kind of stats.

In regards to movies, editing, etc, its actually easier than you think.

You can try "Fraps", but I use Bandi-cam. I was told that Bandi-cam delivers better HD. It'll set you back about 30 bucks but it works pretty good. So, first step is loading up Bandi-cam, then log into swtor. You simply use a predetermined key to begin recording, then press again to stop.

Next step is using " windows movie maker". You can download that straight from "Microsoft". So, you open up movie maker, then simply drag over your clip from your Bandi-cam files. ( the footage opens up from your hard-drive in a separate window).

This is how you begin creating epic swtor flics. The rest...is up to you.

Purple microfilament implants have substantially better stats but cost around 10 expertise each. I wonder if the tradeoff is wortwhile. It is certainly worth it in the sense of having good implants long before being able to afford conqueror. Then there are the blue versions to consider.

Ill do some testing to see about the microfilament implants cause 68 expertise is roughly a 2% decrease in pvp damage boost i think so a loss of 20 expertise would be within a acceptable loss as long as the stats out way it

V/r

Gilgamesh

Jedi Covenant

Your accuracy is too low. There are enough players who use any ability to lower your accuracy they can. Some may think 1 - 2% doesn't matter, but it matters when you miss ravage or force scream - you'll feel it.

75 surge isn't neccesary, you could sacrifice 1 surge enhance for an accuracy enhance.

Other then that its fine. I think you knew that though

Edited by Dire

I will give the accuracy a try i used these as benchmarks for the gear with buffs:

Crit:25%

Surge: 75%

Accuracy: 95%

and obviously the rest into power and what not however i did not achieve all those benchmarks due to the DR on all these stats being greatly reduced i got to as close to them as i could prioritizing surge then crit and finally accuracy. What i am curious is if i should actually juggle my augments around and i will be doing testing with that later and if i find it to be better than just might augments i will post in here. I will say this to any jugg that wants to perform well in the Vengeance tree it does require more gear than rage to produce quality numbers, but that is just in my experience when i switch playstyles.

V/r

Gilgamesh

Jedi Covenant

I will give the accuracy a try i used these as benchmarks for the gear with buffs:

Crit:25%

Surge: 75%

Accuracy: 95%

and obviously the rest into power and what not however i did not achieve all those benchmarks due to the DR on all these stats being greatly reduced i got to as close to them as i could prioritizing surge then crit and finally accuracy. What i am curious is if i should actually juggle my augments around and i will be doing testing with that later and if i find it to be better than just might augments i will post in here. I will say this to any jugg that wants to perform well in the Vengeance tree it does require more gear than rage to produce quality numbers, but that is just in my experience when i switch playstyles.

V/r

Gilgamesh

Jedi Covenant

Due to our 6% bonus to str Might is simply the best option, in my opinion. Everyone has theirs but do not listen to them if they are not Juggs with a 6% bonus. This game is not streamlined in terms of those benchmarks. 71% surge is enough. 4% surge is not 4% damage its a minor amount at best that is more than eliminated once you stop missing your target with low accuracy.

I agree with Dire 100%, missing on your last ravage tick is a swift kick to the nuts. I was sitting at 75% surge, and dropped it down to increase accuracy. It helps us vengeance juggs then most realize. From 75% to 71% surge isn't a thannng.

Stats look good aside from the accuracy that has been already stated. I'm assuming you have switched the relics around since they nerfed the double proc. I've been working on my other chars the past couple weeks but when i get back to the Jugg I will be shooting for slightly higher crit. This is pretty much where I hope to end up.

If you guys haven't noticed askmrrobot adds melee bonus damage from your shien form. In game it doesn't... I'm not really sure how it calculates the buff from the stance in game but something is off there.

Stats look good aside from the accuracy that has been already stated. I'm assuming you have switched the relics around since they nerfed the double proc. I've been working on my other chars the past couple weeks but when i get back to the Jugg I will be shooting for slightly higher crit. This is pretty much where I hope to end up.

If you guys haven't noticed askmrrobot adds melee bonus damage from your shien form. In game it doesn't... I'm not really sure how it calculates the buff from the stance in game but something is off there.

So the cube is BiS now for PvP ?

Apparently you will get more out of proc relics as vengeance since the fast-ticking dots guarantee a high proc rate that apparently exceeds damage bonus you get from the cube.

269 damage against 30.000 HPs ? Would that even make a difference ?:confused:

Highly unlikely but it may, especially in a 1v1 situation. On the other hand I landed death blows with the force scream dot. I am not sure people advocating against the matrix cube considered increased crit damage as well as various peculiarities of different classes. The only way to know for sure is to do about 20-25 second parses with the various relics. It's possible that longer engagements favor procs while shorter ones get more out of a stat boost. Edited by Aelaias