Crits & Giggles You Have Been Challenged By Black Market

halofanman

FALCONE RP WALKS IN AND PIMP SLAPS EVERY CRITS MEMBER, WITH THE VICIOUS HAND OF SLIM SHADY, I'm Sure You All Feel Great About Your Unofficial Victory, Putting Off The Challenge You Created For Two Weeks, Nice Ploy To Boost Your Live Stream Views, Promote A Bracket And Line Your Pockets With Credits, All On The Premise Of A Questionable Victory With Against a New Guild, But This Time Its No Bullocks, You Will Fight Us on OUR time when OUR team is ready. BTW MANIAC, I AM BUSY FOR THE NEXT 2 WEEKENDS, SO MEET US IN 2 WEEKS TIME. Time For You To Face Our Actual Team, TANK DPS DPS HEALS, NOT 4 DPS with A PUG.

SATURDAY JUNE 8th 5PM PST. 4v4 BM VS CRITS.

AT THE OUTLAWS DEN.

WARNING

FALURE TO SHOW UP TO THIS MATCH WILL RESULT IN A UNDISPUTED VICTORY FOR BLACK MARKET, AND CRITS WILL FOREVER WEAR THE BADGE OF COWARDS, WHICH IS LOWER THAN A SKITTERING WAMP RAT BURROWING ON THE SANDS OF TATTOINE.

Edited by halofanman

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FALCONE RP WALKS IN AND PIMP SLAPS EVERY CRITS MEMBER, WITH THE VICIOUS HAND OF SLIM SHADY, I'm Sure You All Feel Great About Your Unofficial Victory, Putting Off The Challenge You Created For Two Weeks, Nice Ploy To Boost Your Live Stream Views, Promote A Bracket And Line Your Pockets With Credits, All On The Premise Of A Questionable Victory With Against a New Guild, But This Time Its No Bullocks, You Will Fight Us on OUR time when OUR team is ready. BTW MANIAC, I AM BUSY FOR THE NEXT 2 WEEKENDS, SO MEET US IN 2 WEEKS TIME. Time For You To Face Our Actual Team, TANK DPS DPS HEALS, NOT 4 DPS with A PUG.

AT THE OUTLAWS DEN.

WARNING

FALURE TO SHOW UP TO THIS MATCH WILL RESULT IN A UNDISPUTED VICTORY FOR BLACK MARKET, AND CRITS WILL FOREVER WEAR THE BADGE OF COWARDS, WHICH IS LOWER THAN A SKITTERING WAMP RAT BURROWING ON THE SANDS OF TATTOINE.

Funny how people think bad guilds are good

What Are You Guys In like 3rd Place on pub side? not a bragging position IMO, We Will Pass You Up :D

Crits shows face in ranked and as of now is starting to really get it.

I have seen some of the Black Market players, and I one global them.

I have yet to see a good player from Black Market, no pun intended.

Your guild sucks. Get over it

that's cool and all, down talk the small guilds, I've planted the seed, and it is growing.

Crits shows face in ranked and as of now is starting to really get it.

I have seen some of the Black Market players, and I one global them.

I have yet to see a good player from Black Market, no pun intended.

"Bastion's number #1 trash talker" cool story bro. kinda funny actually, I'd like to see you switch factions, possibly switch servers. start a new guild, build a team from scratch. then come back to me with your dim witted comments :rak_03:

"Bastion's number #1 trash talker" cool story bro. kinda funny actually, I'd like to see you switch factions, possibly switch servers. start a new guild, build a team from scratch. then come back to me with your dim witted comments :rak_03:

Poop > Black Market

Real PvPer's > You're guild

AT THE OUTLAWS DEN.

WARNING

Oh so the 3 week notice we gave you wasn't enough time to get ready for the last one? I think I'll bring a bunch of lowbies to this one to level the playing field.

first off, we did start off just like black market. a smalll no name guild. we started with 4 ppl. and yes you are correct we are probably 3rd on the pub side. we are a casual pvp guild. casual. there is no doubt in my mind that we are the best casual pvp guild on the server. we run serious rwz once a week. so do the teams that play 5+ nights a week beat us? they better. would be super sad if a team that plays 500% + more rwz then we do to lose to us. o wait. that has happened. rare, but the amount of rwz that we play together we should never beat the top teams that play together all the time. anyways can't wait to be a part of this. after this i think we should organize a server wide event. i think the swtor community needs some pvp love like that. i know the big teams would enjoy an event like that.

Well, I'm Glad You All Have Taken Time off From Memorial Day, RL and Family, To Come Into My Post & Further Insult My Guild, Shows How Much You Really Care About This Game :D

not sure if serious. you're doing the same thing. glad to see you log in to chime in your "comeback?"

idk i got nothin

not sure if serious. you're doing the same thing. glad to see you log in to chime in your "comeback?"

idk i got nothin

...noob...that's not what he was doing at all...

The Milleritis Legacy

:sy_havoc:Xalvius, :sy_item:Xalyus

Crits and Giggles

I must have missed the purple signature memo at our last chicken wing meeting. BTW chicken is so much better with waffles. Trust me, I know these things.

i was just goin off of xander and sk. :] baugs doesnt have anything for a sig lol :p and i wouldn't know, i missed the last chicken wing summit