Putting Lightsabers under the coats

bigstarwarsfan

I had this idea in my head, but I forgot to make a post about it when I could after I changed my clothes style. So of course I support.

My thought about it was generally to have a 'Hide Weapon Slot' command with those other options. Although this only supports in hiding the weapons on the belt, the Cannon which is on the back won't hide.

You really think they would fix something like this? After over a year they have yet to give people a hood toggle, and it is still one of the top forum posts on the JK forum.... Even though I agree that this would make it look much better, it will never happen.

This is problem of robes too. For example when I use a robe type armor for my jugg, half of his lightsaber goes through the "skirt". They are handling these things really poorly in this game. Its about time to do something with all of these minor flaws that annoy our everyday ingame life.

This is a really neat idea, but I don't see it ever happening. I can only imagine the clipping and weirdness that would ensue! There are already a lot of clipping and gear issues in this game, and new ones even pop up from time to time. Heck, just today I got my Warrior a new robe, and though it previewed fine, it was a total mess when I put it on my character, despite the fact that I had used that same outfit on another character of the same body type a few months ago with no problems.

IMHO, a "hide weapon when not drawn" option would be excellent for this though, and would also be a boon to RP'ers and Twi'lek of classes that use back mounted weapons. :) FFXIV had/has this feature and it is quite nice.