The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Were the R2 units around during swtor's current timeline or are they much later on

I still wish it could be retro-canonized that OOM droids were around during this time. It has been said that they were "commonplace" in the galaxy by the time Episode 1 happened. They're so adorable. <3

I'm finding a lot of cool stuff that i've found out are not in swtor's current timeline that i wish was... :(

The R-Series astromech droids began with the prototype P2 droid during the Rise of the Empire era. The line continued to the 'state-of-the-art' R9 Astromech droid, introduced during the Vong War. The R9 sees constant action in the StealthX/R9 pairing used by the New Jedi Order.

As it stands, Industrial Automaton is unrivaled in the production of Astromech droids.

I suggest picking up the New Essential Guide to Droids. Very informative.

The R-Series astromech droids began with the prototype P2 droid during the Rise of the Empire era. The line continued to the 'state-of-the-art' R9 Astromech droid, introduced during the Vong War. The R9 sees constant action in the StealthX/R9 pairing used by the New Jedi Order.

As it stands, Industrial Automaton is unrivaled in the production of Astromech droids.

I suggest picking up the New Essential Guide to Droids. Very informative.

Ok, thanks!