PTS Ranked

xIphonex

Any word from other US guilds? I take it there are more teams queuing on both Bastion and POT5 than just <I AM LEGEND> and <Hey I'm Mvp> ? ;)

There's a lot more teams our there that should definitely take this opportunity to queue up, even with transfers imminent not every team will be on the same server and this is an easy (and free!) way of having some really competitive games against teams you've never faced before! Missing out is just stupid! :p

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any word from other US guilds? I take it there are more teams queuing on both Bastion and POT5 than just <I AM LEGEND> and <Hey I'm Mvp> ? ;)

There's a lot more teams our there that should definitely take this opportunity to queue up, even with transfers imminent not every team will be on the same server and this is an easy (and free!) way of having some really competitive games against teams you've never faced before! Missing out is just stupid! :p

Yeah, I really wish we could queue up over on the PTS, but its hard enough starting rateds at 9 EST :(

If we do queue up it probably wont be anything A team.

Edited by Jakev-

Yeah, I really wish we could queue up over on the PTS, but its hard enough starting rateds at 9 EST :(

If we do queue up it probably wont be anything A team.

9 PM CEST :p which would be 3 PM EST

how about any more european teams perhaps? I think mvp from tofn will play aswell

We'll be trying to make a team at around 3 est to play against Nostrum Dolus and any other team that wants to queue around that time. Might be able to make something later tonight as well to play against teams wanting to queue in the evening.

We just played some great games against Nostrum Dolus, ended up going 2-1 against them. Really hope we can continue to play against them in the future as the games were very exciting.

We will be ready to go up against Krusty Krab Klan and any other guilds that want to play at around 7 PST/10 EST.

I heard rumours of ID using the crafted stuff, (it was rumour, so don't take it as the gospel truth...). I don't understand why anyone playing rateds on the PTS would want to use them, its a pretty clear exploit tbh.

Why is using best in slot gear an exploit?

Why is using best in slot gear an exploit?

If Bolster isn't intended to work like that (and it reading certain gear as several lowers level than it really is, is definitely a bug) then yes, its a bug and therefore to use it, an exploit. Pretty disappointed that any rated team would be using a bug in the bolster system.

If Bolster isn't intended to work like that (and it reading certain gear as several lowers level than it really is, is definitely a bug) then yes, its a bug and therefore to use it, an exploit. Pretty disappointed that any rated team would be using a bug in the bolster system.

It's pretty disappointing that there are only three other rated teams that care about pvp enough to show up on the PTS.