PvP guilds transfering to the Bastion

DemonJin

Hi there!

While we certainly appreciate the fact server communities can be a tad "passionate" in their debates, we have removed a significant number of posts from this thread, and we would like to remind everyone of the rules of conduct in the forums.

• No insults, name calling, or personal attacks.
  • Please stay on topic.
  • Do not "call out" individual players or guilds.
  • Please express your opinion and thoughts in a constructive, respectful manner.
  • If someone violates the Rules of Conduct, please flag it instead of replying to it.
  • Keep in mind that everyone has different viewpoints. Just because someone disagrees with you doesn't mean they're trolling. If you believe someone is trolling, please use the Flag function to report their post.

That being said, we ask that you please keep your posts civil, on topic and respectful otherwise we will have to close this thread.

Thanks!

Edited by CommunityDroidEN

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there!

While we certainly appreciate the fact server communities can be a tad "passionate" in their debates, we have removed a significant number of posts from this thread, and we would like to remind everyone of the rules of conduct in the forums.

• No insults, name calling, or personal attacks.
  • Please stay on topic.
  • Do not "call out" individual players or guilds.
  • Please express your opinion and thoughts in a constructive, respectful manner.
  • If someone violates the Rules of Conduct, please flag it instead of replying to it.
  • Keep in mind that everyone has different viewpoints. Just because someone disagrees with you doesn't mean they're trolling. If you believe someone is trolling, please use the Flag function to report their post.

That being said, we ask that you please keep your posts civil, on topic and respectful otherwise we will have to close this thread.

Thanks!

Wow, it killed the thread :eek:

It was good running into you again today. :)

Hey say sorry >.> btw I was doing dailies and its rather annoying being interupted by a *cough* noob *cough* and considering the fact I didn't fight back or even heal myself and told you to leave and yet you continued was a pain in the backside!

Hey say sorry >.> btw I was doing dailies and its rather annoying being interupted by a *cough* noob *cough* and considering the fact I didn't fight back or even heal myself and told you to leave and yet you continued was a pain in the backside!

You healing yourself up wouldn't have made a difference. Red = dead.

Not that our tiny guild of three members can influence the outcome of a pvp match or anything...:rolleyes:

But might as well make the announcement on this thread that TLC is planning to move to the Bastion.

I can't wait to use the phrase "Fancy meeting you here~" on the Bastion to former BC players! :o

You healing yourself up wouldn't have made a difference. Red = dead.

In some cases I would agree as that which happened before. Me healing myself would not have made up for the damage that big imperial Droid thingy and a smash monkey can do as pair!

Btw we saw Leo out of hospital yesterday and running around off his life support machines because there really is nothing left the doctors and surgeons can do. In terms they have "given up" on any medical treatment :(

Sometimes, I wish I could master the art of passive agressivism to avoid having my posts deleted as well. But some of us are just not that great at hiding our true nature ;)

Although, to make this post somewhat relevant to the topic at hand, is there a possible list of players that are transfering out of BC, besides the members of ITK? I was hoping to find out more than just the few players that posted that they were leaving, and am glad some others are staying :D

In some cases I would agree as that which happened before. Me healing myself would not have made up for the damage that big imperial Droid thingy and a smash monkey can do as pair!

Btw we saw Leo out of hospital yesterday and running around off his life support machines because there really is nothing left the doctors and surgeons can do. In terms they have "given up" on any medical treatment :(

Sorry to hear that man. But you can't always go on what doctors say. Even when it looks bad, there's always hope. ;) And perhaps this is something you should discuss privately rather than in public? Don't give up yet man.

Edited by PoliteAssasin