The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Weekly S&V gives different Ultimate comms on pub and imp side

Screaming_Ziva

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although Game Update 2.2 has been delayed, I wanted to be sure you folks knew that this issue has been resolved in the next patch. Please keep your eye on the maintenance thread for when it'll be deployed, and thanks for your patience.

question I know this is asking a bit much

why not just in cease them to 20 for the IMP side ? .

and say the IMP side is broke ..

but like I said I know that was asking a bit much but had to ask any way .. LMAO .

Edited by tanktest

You actually care for 8 comms. Oh, thats sad :)

Let Me ask? . I don't know if they get 8 more with just one ops or two if its two ops then hell yea that 8 more will matter that's 16 more each week they were not getting to start with .and even if it one OPS I don't know to be honest because my sage is on another server and does not get played much because of that .

8 more each week can add up if you think about it and if like some say it's been going on for 9 weeks or more now . we on IMP side lost a lot. its unfair to us and should have been a top fix to ad void the back lash they are gonna get now.

Like I said I knew nothing of this bug till about three weeks or less back.

wish now I had leveled my sage to 55 just for those extra 8 or 16 which ever it is .

Edited by tanktest

Let Me ask? . I don't know if they get 8 more with just one ops or two if its two ops then hell yea that 8 more will matter that's 16 more each week they were not getting to start with .and even if it one OPS I don't know to be honest because my sage is on another server and does not get played much because of that .

8 more each week can add up if you think about it and if like some say it's been going on for 9 weeks or more now . we on IMP side lost a lot. its unfair to us and should have been a top fix to ad void the back lash they are gonna get now.

Like I said I knew nothing of this bug till about three weeks or less back.

wish now I had leveled my sage to 55 just for those extra 8 or 16 which ever it is .

You have a limit of 150 ultimate commendations a week while you have the ability to make up to 245 ultimate commendations in the same period of time. If you can't figure out where to make up for the missing 8 commendations I would recommend visiting Dulfy...

You have a limit of 150 ultimate commendations a week while you have the ability to make up to 245 ultimate commendations in the same period of time. If you can't figure out where to make up for the missing 8 commendations I would recommend visiting Dulfy...

Couple things.

• NO, you are wrong. You are capable of making 152 Ultimate Comm's in a week (Not 245 UC) with a 150 CAP weekly. ELITE Comm's are 255 (Dulfy's page has been unchanged on that for a while now).
  • Missing the POINT. Point is one FACTION is getting an extremely unfair shake and one FACTION is getting free Ultimate comm's for no additional effort. You know you see it and if PVP was unbalanced like that you know dang well it would be a firestorm.
  • Heck I'd love to skip 3 HM FP's (Like PUB's don't to get the same 150 cap)

OH.. and I already MAX out my UC's weekly on at least one toon. What about all my ALTS? I'd sure like to get that same 8x more weekly ULTIMATE Comm's as my PUB counter parts. It's all about being FAIR and that's the complaint here.

Edited by dscount