The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

More Cartel Coins for Subscribers

HaonY

To be honest I love the cartel market, but one problem is that everything is so expensive that no one can get much without buying more Cartel Coins off the website or save for a Long Time. My Solution is to raise the amount of that subscribers get per month to 1,000. One thing i would like to add is giving more coins to subscribers is a good way to make it worth it for new players and current players to subscribe and it will not cost Bioware any real money.

Thank You Bioware, I hope you will take interest in my suggestion.

Edited by HaonY

To be honest I love the cartel market, but one problem is that everything is so expensive that no one can get much without buying more Cartel Coins off the website or save for a Long Time. My Solution is to raise the amount of that subscribers get per month to 1,000. One thing i would like to add is giving more coins to subscribers is a good way to make it worth it for new players and current players to subscribe and it will not cost Bioware any real money.

Thank You Bioware, I hope you will take interest in my suggestion.

I agree, subs should get higher cartel coins each month, after all we are spending 15$ a month + having to spend extra or save for months if we want to get anything we consider nice from the cartel shop. idk about 1000 coins, but enough to buy at least 2 packs or something

• 2 weeks later...
Since they design prices around the monthly grant (they've admitted this several times) it would only result in them making prices on future cm releases even higher and that'd be a real kick in the teeth for non-subscribers.