The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

PvP Min/Max

Luco-Zade

With the changes since 2.0, how would i min/max my Assault spec VG for pvp now?

I have full conq, all blue 28 reflex augments.

Do stat caps matter?

My DPS seems a little lackluster in PvP atm, normal attacks donrt go above 2k on any attack that doesnt crit and with crit being nerfed you see my problem :)

Thanks.

I agree with what you are saying. I have a mixture of Partisan and Conqueror Armour / Ear piece / Implants etc and I cannot remember, if anytime I have actually received a 3K damage medal.

I thought I had a bad rotation but now I see I am not alone.

I know I am wearing Super Commando / Tank armour and not set up for damage dealing but I usually end up being at the bottom end of the table for damage when the WZ ends.

Those of you who are veteran Vanguards must of experienced the problems we are having? What was your answer to solving this?

Answers on a postcard please :)

With the changes since 2.0, how would i min/max my Assault spec VG for pvp now?

I have full conq, all blue 28 reflex augments.

Do stat caps matter?

My DPS seems a little lackluster in PvP atm, normal attacks donrt go above 2k on any attack that doesnt crit and with crit being nerfed you see my problem :)

Thanks.

Full assault is not viable. Also you should go with 4 pieces eliminator set.

Minimaxing 11/8/27 (or 11/10/25 variant)

4 Pieces Eliminator

Allmost all Mods are HIGH Power*

All Augments are AIM

Allmost all mods are HIGH Power/Surge*

Implants and earpiece should all be POWER/SURGE

*Note: Because you have Firebug/Assault trooper talent which gives 30% additional surge to most of your primary rotation skills, you should go with 2-3 mods/enhancements that have high Crit rating (around 120 Crit rating).

With Nano infused Reflex stim, partisan implants and earpiece, one partisan/one conqueror relics, and minimaxed partisan + all augments and datacrons you will have around 810 ranged damge, 21% crit, 94% accuracy ranged, 75.6% surge and 30k health.

Edited by Nezyrworks

Full assault is not viable. Also you should go with 4 pieces eliminator set.

Minimaxing 11/8/27 (or 11/10/25 variant)

4 Pieces Eliminator

Allmost all Mods are HIGH Power*

All Augments are AIM

Allmost all mods are HIGH Power/Surge*

Implants and earpiece should all be POWER/SURGE

*Note: Because you have Firebug/Assault trooper talent which gives 30% additional surge to most of your primary rotation skills, you should go with 2-3 mods/enhancements that have high Crit rating (around 120 Crit rating).

With Nano infused Reflex stim, partisan implants and earpiece, one partisan/one conqueror relics, and minimaxed partisan + all augments and datacrons you will have around 810 ranged damge, 21% crit, 94% accuracy ranged, 75.6% surge and 30k health.

This

Shinigami - Harbinger

The Wet Noodle Build http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=629010

I actually dont run full Assault, i was really tired when i typed that, i'm currently running the "Wet Noodle" adaptation just for the survivability to be able to put some numbers out.

I've been going for the old 1.7 M/M mods/enhancements, but all ive heard from other PvP'ers is to stack power over mainstat and everything basically.

Didnt agree with that on principle so i ended up here :)

• 2 weeks later...
I actually dont run full Assault, i was really tired when i typed that, i'm currently running the "Wet Noodle" adaptation just for the survivability to be able to put some numbers out.

I've been going for the old 1.7 M/M mods/enhancements, but all ive heard from other PvP'ers is to stack power over mainstat and everything basically.

Didnt agree with that on principle so i ended up here :)

I've commented here about what I am doing WRT Min/Max/Bolster for PVP.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=646878