The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Karagga's Palace player replacement bug.

Leaphar

So I was playing KP Hard Mode with my guild yesterday to complete the Weekly Classic OP. We were doing fine until we reach G4-B3 Heavy Fabricator, since we had a few newcomers to this FP our first try was a Wipe, boss enraged and we were with only one healer.

So here begin the issue in matter. One of our DPS got disconnected and could not rejoin the OP due to a technical issue on his pc. So we decided to replace him, we managed to find a healer to join. However he was not able to join the OP, I'm not sure but I believe the error message was that probably we were to advanced in OP than him. So we decided to leave the instance, our OP Leader reset it, but once all of us returned we could not pass the entrance of the "factory", cause there it was the force field on the passage to the "factory" right after the FOREMAN CRUSHER boss.

And this is the bug, we tried to leave, pass the OPS Leader to another player, reset phase, reset quest. We tried all possible workarounds, but still no go.

I don't have an ingame bug ticket for this, but I will create one tonight.

If you could please look into this, I think the community would be really satisfied.

Thanks and regards

Edited by Leaphar