Cohesion is recruiting dps! [empire]

kdibuz

About Cohesion

[empire]:sy_empire:

I am Khanduras. I'm the GM over Cohesion, an 8 man progression raid team along with my Officer's Morrella and Khyrssa; and my 2nd raid leader Cooties/Boohag. A lot of us have came from different aspects of MMO including WoW, d2 & d3, UO, EQ, Star wars galaxies, Guild Wars and etc. We are looking for more people to fill our core raid group for S&V HM and that we are starting soon and future raiding. Plus looking for dps in our 2nd raid group. We have progressed very fast for what we have accomplished in swtor. We'd like to invite more players into our guild who are looking for an active progression fun raid guild. Visit our website at the link below!

What are we?

We are a primarily a PvE focused progression guild on a causal schedule. Some of us do PVP :rolleyes:. We are all friends in this guild foremost. We treat each other like family, and love to have a laugh or two in an enjoyable atmosphere. We are looking to add people, but we want skilled players is only part of it. If you do not know the fights we will teach you every fight possible! We are looking for good personality and fun players, that will fit into our guild. We like to have to have fun while raiding but also like to get stuff done.

What have we accomplished so far?

[8-man] 1/1 Golden Fury SM & HM

[8-man] 6/7 S&V HM

[8-man] 7/7 S&V SM

[8-man]5/5 TFB HM

[8-man]4/4 EC HM & NiM

[8-man] 10/10 EV & KP HM & NiM

When do we raid?

We raid tues and wednesday 730-10:30pm EST. Sometimes Mondays if we are very close to making progression on a boss.

Our 2nd raid team will be raiding Tuesday & Thursday 7:30-10:30pm

*Due to my new job in the hospital we will be switching core raid schedule for weekends (fri & sun) once i switch into the (Operating Room) june 16, 2013.*

What are we looking for?

We are looking for capable, learning, depndable dps! ( Sniper, Sorcerer, Mercenary, Mara, Jugg ) But we encourage any class to apply :) we will gear you up asap and help you learn the fights.

We are always interested in exceptional players, regardless what class or experience!

Lastly, we are a small guild looking to form into a bigger guild. We are needing dps for progression and our 2nd raid team that is currently forming. Also RL ALWAYS comes first before a game!!!

If you would like an information about cohesion you can contact Khanduras/Xzár/Lumiyá/Marena. Khyrssa and Morella in-game on the Shadowlands. Also you can visit our website! http://www.cohesionswtor.enjin.com

Thanks, Shadowlands!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Khanduras Sin Tank:wea_01:

Xzár Op healer:wea_08:

Marena Merc dps:csw_blaster:

Lumiyá Marauder:wea_03::wea_03:

Cohesion

The Shadowlands

Edited by kdibuz

We are also looking for 1 more tank to fill our 2nd team :)

Khanduras Sin Tank :wea_01:

Xzár Op healer :wea_08:

Marena Merc dps :csw_blaster:

Lumiyá Marauder :wea_03::wea_03:

Cohesion

The Shadowlands

Edited by kdibuz

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.