Guild looking to merge...

Lixon

Hey all, I am the guild leader of Immortal Clan (republic) Formaly clan immortal of SWG. To make a long story short. My work schedule doesn't allow me the time to devote to leading a guild and after 6 years as the guild leader of immortal clan, I've just lost the drive. After meeting with my most active members we have decided it would be best to merge into another guild. Most of us have multiple characters of both factions at lv55 in 156 rated gear or better. We are looking for an ACTIVE, moderate to heavy populated guild that is driven mainly toward PvE such as ops and HM's but has some PvP as well. But primarily PvE. We are a mature guild with members ranging from 20 - 50+ years of age and have no interest in RP, so we are looking for a mature, like minded guild as well.

If your interested, please post and tell us about your guild. Both republic and sith guilds welcome. Guild leaders post only please. (This is to keep from multiple posts from the same guild, thx)

How many members do yo have? Active members that would want to join, that is.

I might be able to help. We have guilds on both sides, and we're looking to get out Imperial side more active. On the Republic side we have 20 or so online weeknights, 25 on weekends evenings.

You should probably read my guild information post here: http://www.shockandjawa.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9247138&gid=311384.

You can look me up in game on Gidrea or Sallah.

Hey Lix, I've seen your guildies running around fleet for awhile and MLP would be happy to take you guys in. Below is all the info you requested know about, if you have any more questions let me know!

<MLP Friendship is Magic>

Faction: Republic

Activity: ~5-10 players in off hours, 15-30 during primetime

Population: 213 (roster was recently cleaned of players who haven't logged on since ROTHC expansion)

Demographic: Mostly males ages 16-45, average age is mid-20s, to my knowledge only three members are under the age of 18.

Progression:

• Cleared TFB HM 8 man
  • Cleared S&V HM 8 man and 16 man

Ops: Currently running at least three times a week (not including Golden Fury).

PvP: We don't organize and run ranked PvP groups. Our extent is world PvP and running non-ranked in premades when we need to finish dailies/weeklies.

RP: None.

Imperial Guild: Star Ponies; Inactive (alt bank)

Maturity: Depending on your definition of maturity, we can be an excellent or poor fit.

• If your definition is mostly adult players (over the age of 18), we will work great.
  • If your definition is to be able to curse and carry on adulterated discussions without getting slapped on your hands, you'll fit in perfect!
  • If your definition is players who don't carry lewd conversations, swear, make offensive jokes, poke fun at each other, and don't take themselves seriously in the slightest bit, then we may not be the best fit for you and your guild members. In our Mumble chat we don't hold the most intellectual and family friendly conversations, so I don't want you and your members joining and being shocked by whatever it is we talk about. Now this isn't saying we don't have good conversations about the game and other topics, but just that you can expect to hear some insane and base stuff. Heck, if you want a good idea on how we act just check out our TFB HM clear from pre-2.0.

Edited by AngelFluttershy

Lixon,

Sounds interesting, and something I may be willing to vet out. Just for perusal sake, feel free to check out Nemesis Reborn/Rival.

While Nemesis Reborn on the Imp side is our main focus, we actually have raids scheduled on the pub side every week as well. Hardly anyone PvP's any longer... and we are mainly focused on PvE raiding and HM FP's.

Look for me in game if you can, or drop me a message on my guild website and we can hook up and talk about possibilities.

Props for you to do the hard thing which is to say its time to pass it on.

Good Luck my man.

Those are all good points, Angel. Shock and Jawa is quite opposite to MLP. Better for folks to make an informaed choice.

We have several females and a few married couples. Offensive subjects like politics, sex, and religion are not permitted in guild chat. Neither is bashing or excessive profanity. Not allowed in vent, either.

We run Ops 3-4 times a week, we have 2 teams, a beginner's group, a night owl group, and also an Imperial Op run once a week.

We don't have any official PvP events, although some people do PvP.

It's good to know your options. :)

Thank you all that have posted so far. My guild members and I will review all the information that you all have provided and will more than likely contact you in game to get to know the specifics a little better.

To answer the "how many members" questions. We have a total roster of 63 in the sith guild and 98 in the pub guild...however most of them are inactive and of course many of those numbers are alts. My best guess at how many would attend the merger would be around 10-20 members along with their alts and about 5 of them are active on a daily basis.

Those are all good points, Angel. Shock and Jawa is quite opposite to MLP. Better for folks to make an informaed choice.

We have several females and a few married couples. Offensive subjects like politics, sex, and religion are not permitted in guild chat. Neither is bashing or excessive profanity. Not allowed in vent, either.

*snip*

It's good to know your options. :)

That's the idea! I like people to have the best experience possible and a guild is a great way of harboring fun times, and good memories. With that said it's important to have all the information to make an informed decision when selecting a guild, especially when it comes to moving the amount of players that Lixon indicated.

Thank you all that have posted so far. My guild members and I will review all the information that you all have provided and will more than likely contact you in game to get to know the specifics a little better.

*snip*

Good luck and I hope you all can come to a clear agreement. :)