The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Adaptive Armor Conversion Kit.

Elfa

Sold on the CM, this kit will allow you to either insert or click on (depending on the method of implementation by Bioware) a piece of non class locked armor and make it adaptive. One kits does one individual piece, chest, head, gloves, etc.

This expands appearance options 10-fold and gives more choice in looks which is always a good thing for customers while creating a new stream of CM revenue for Bioware and EA.

Thank you for your consideration.

• 1 month later...
I actually had a similar idea since I also wanted more variation on the armor pieces. But then I thought, why not make all armors adaptive from the start, same thing with weapons. My impression so far is that no one really wants any non-adaptive armor and I would very much like the devs to give us more variaty in dye's. Every time I check GTN I only find about 10-12 different color setups within a reasonable prize (and most of those color sets are ugly as hell..). A tad more easy access to the dye's would force the dye sellers to lower their prices. I understand that people who have been playing TOR for a year+, they can most likely afford to waste 1 mill on a new color to their armor without raising an eyebrow. But for all the new players who struggle with renewing mods, enhancing their crewskills, upgrading starship and your companions armor set, well we can't simply afford to waste such large sums on vanity. Edited by Boccanon
editing