Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

LF laid back, mature guild

BigBadd

Howdy....just recently came back to the game with a couple friends and we are looking for a home. I have a few 50s on a diff server but we decided to roll West coast this time since, well since the East coast sucks (actually since we could make Op/raid times better since we are old with kids).

Anyways....looking for a cool home, love PvP, some PvE and force choking kittens. Definitely looking for a old crowd as the kids in thew low lvl /general chat make me want to open a vein all over my keyboard.

We just re-rolled and are pretty lowbie atm but still want to find a good home and start making some friends. I really believe a mmo is all about how you play with so I figure the sooner the better. Also once server transfers open up I'll move my legacy here.

Name in game is Sixxin so send me a mail or some fish if you think I'd be a fit.

Edited by BigBadd

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Also looking for laid back, mature guild, Republic side, for casual raiding/PvP/flashpoints. Been away for 10 months, main is tank w/fully augmented Rakata/BH, Unyeilding title, 57 valour with BM/Champion sets. Not hardcore but still get through the content eventually.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.