The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Adaptive Suggestions/Wishlist

There are three items, I have always wished were "orange quality" gear, and would love to see them added to the cash shop, without them being stuffed into the slot-machine boxes.

1. The Sith Inquisitor robe top, that you get when you make the character, I love the design of it.

2. I don't remember what it's called but on the Smuggler/Trooper starter world, there is a quest reward Smugglers get around level 8 that is a vest and a white shirt; the npcs on Dromund Kaas wear it a lot, even though the design isn't available to Empire players.

3. Also a smuggler quest reward is a pair of pants that are look like they are made out of different sections of two pairs of pants, they alternate green and tan on the pant legs.

I think 2, and 3 are called frilled letheris, but I am not sure. I would love to have these as adaptive gear.;)

1) I agree! As long as I can change the color of it though.

2) You're thinking of like the Dreviad Jacket, I believe. It's on the GTN on my server a lot.

3) eh...I'm picky with pants...I stick to the Imp Trooper pants on the Impside, and the Conservator greaves on Pubside