Please take a look ^^

Nightkin

I like it. Good video and nice to see another Merc who loves to abuse the healing utility that we've been given in 2.0. Have to say though, I'd like to be left alone as much as you were in that Huttball ;)

How have you decided to gear? I've been playing around with various mods to see what suits my play style most and still cant decide on whether I like all power and surge or crit/surge/power balance or a power/surge/alacrity balance.

One thing that the video did remind me of is the use of Rocket Punch. As a very long time Pyro Merc, RP wasnt even bound so I'm still not using it any where near enough so I think I'll rebind it and work it in more, so thanks for that.

edit - What spec are you running with currently?

Edited by Molltor
Additional text

I respec constantly depending on whats needed or what the objective is.

But other then that i run a pretty standard 5/38/3 build for arsenal. I do find a constant use for that chaff flare absorb and very very few players actually use something small to waste our flare when they already have that big force scream lined up.

Gearwise, i tend to go with power/surge atm. Feels ok, try to keep crit around 24-25%, surge at the old levels, pump power and aim with everything else

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.