Master D top 10 players rated by "awesomeness"

Novarium

Hello!!!

Due to the popularity of my first post.. I decided hey.. I must be good at making lists cause i didn't receive any negative feedback about about my top 10 guilds list.. so here it is top 10 players.

1st. Xavier (thanks its an honor)

2nd Prooxii (you know what you did to deserve this)

3rd Bobcowz (Face it jeck he is cooler then you :( )

4th Jeck ( being all cute twirling his light sabers )

5th B-ry (when i heard you quit this was all i could think about) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjBY99XmqAU

6th Azazeal ( to good to be invited into Solo Que)

7th Luc ( My Idol)

8th Celestiny ( Stop freaking cheating with your "ninja caps")

9th Obiray ( Love the troll posts keep up the good work)

10th Gaurdian ( you make things hard to kill )

Hello!!!

Due to the popularity of my first post.. I decided hey.. I must be good at making lists cause i didn't receive any negative feedback about about my top 10 guilds list.. so here it is top 10 players.

1st. Alphababe ( greatest Troll to ever live)

2nd Prooxii (you know what you did to deserve this)

Equal 3rd Jeck & Bobcowz (Because Bobs Always So far up his A55 as his pocket healer, they may aswell be 1 and the same )

5th B-ry (when i heard you quit this was all i could think about) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjBY99XmqAU

6th Azazeal ( to good to be invited into Solo Que)

7th Luc ( My Idol)

8th Celestiny ( Stop freaking cheating with your "ninja caps")

9th Obiray ( Love the troll posts keep up the good work)

10th Gaurdian ( you make things hard to kill )

Now it's complete. Edited by OzPegasus

I agree with Jeck and B-ry but i reckon koozie should be added. These three all play a **** ton of classes and can play them extremely well. Few of the people in the top ten just play the one class and their mirror. and if you arent good by valor 100 your probably retarded.

Also koozie is the only decent PT/VG to not rage and reroll since 2.0 and play it well, and play the more difficult and now superior spec.

I agree with Jeck and B-ry but i reckon koozie should be added. These three all play a **** ton of classes and can play them extremely well. Few of the people in the top ten just play the one class and their mirror. and if you arent good by valor 100 your probably retarded.

Also koozie is the only decent PT/VG to not rage and reroll since 2.0 and play it well, and play the more difficult and now superior spec.

Nah mate your wrong thats the list.. its all offical now

Haha thanks man. I know xavier loves me too he is just too shy to show it in public :p

• 2 weeks later...