Official character names.

maxmanfive

Do any of the main eight class characters have actual official name sin the official star wars lore. I know that the inquisitor becomes a Darth with a different name depending on each characters alignment but which is the official one.?

I am pretty sure that page on wookiepedia is intended to be one 3 seperate articles each describing one of the 3 possible outcomes...

But honestly with the exception of the light side BH ending I think

the Darth Nox ending makes the LEAST amount of logic, as a finale for the inquisitor considering EVERYTHING that is indispisutablly canon that we know about her/his (I personally prefer to imagine the inquisitor as a female) origins and personality. Especially considering the whole ex slave thing... though the Imperious ending might be pushing it a bit in the other direction... but at least that makes the most degree of sense!

That has come to be my understanding as well.

Obviously there will be certain points in the world story arcs that play out to determined factors - as mentioned on Makeb, but for the most part, the Class Stories should be determined by the player. Of course, I guess we'll never know how most of them actually resolve, given that Class Stories seem to have been shelved.

Obviously there will be certain points in the world story arcs that play out to determined factors - as mentioned on Makeb, but for the most part, the Class Stories should be determined by the player. Of course, I guess we'll never know how most of them actually resolve, given that Class Stories seem to have been shelved.

I assume that one of these days, LucasArts will release some source material, where they'll end up defining what's canon for every single class, similar to the stuff they did with Revan and the Exile in the KoTOR series but I think that day is still very, very far away.

Didn't LucasArts get dissolved?

Edit: And, yeah, while I'd like to play through the rest of the Imperial Agent story and associated shenanigans with the remnants of Intelligence and the problems with the Dark Council and errant Sith, I suppose having to hunt the blasted things down in the dark, murky corners of Amazon.co.uk in years to come would have to suffice.

Edited by Tatile