[Empire]2 returning players looking for a guild

xivik

Hey there, we are 2 returning players to the game. We played at launch and a while after. However we decided to give it another shot. One of the biggest reasons for us quitting was the lack of a great guild.

So now we are back and hoping to find a friendly an active guild to make us feel at home again in the old republic.

Short version about us:

Dutch couple living together, 25/26 years old. Been playing MMO's for around 15 years and have seen most of them over the years.

What are we looking for?

- Mature guild with an active community

- Fun is the main reason for us playing the game, that means goofing around and chatting in guild chat or doing content with the guild.

- We are primarily PVE Focused, altho we do enjoy the occasional warzone

- Since we've been away for so long we decided to reroll characters so we just started leveling up.

Keywords what we are looking for: Fun/active/mature

Does this sound like your guild? Give us a shout ingame on either Xivik or Caelyne or contact me in this thread.

Regards,

Xivik and Caelyne

Visions is an experienced 8 Man raid-focused guild that has cleared all current content.

We are looking for new Members of all classes, be it as a social member - looking for people to play/chat with while doing dailies/levelling and no requirement to raid, or to bolster our raiding lineup - we would like to get back to 16 Man raiding and Dual 8 Man Ops Groups. Gear level isn't essential if you would like to join as a raider, but the less gearing up we need to do the better!

Check us out at http://torvision.enjin.com, or /w Anúbis, Seerlena or Tagrine in game

If you play on Imp side you can consider to join Termination Guard. We are casual, social, friendly guild and we are doing all PVE content together, and we are aiming mostly for fun and jokes on mumble :) so we are mostly about fun and jokes, and of course doing progress and all interesting runs, includin, fp, op and wb. Feel free to check our site or whisper Pribac, Morveen, Hallain, Helvetin, Vinced, Furex, Gebelesis in game.

http://tguard.enjin.com/

Hi

Unity is a guild that has been very active since the launch of Tor. We are equally active on both Empire and Republic factions and run content for all level of players.

In Unity we understand players cant always commit to playing as we all have jobs,families etc so there is no pressure on members to level up or signup for events or play certain amount of hours a week.

On top of the usual end game ops (we run 6 a week, 3 per faction, same op on both sides with ops on Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday nights. Starts 7.30pm BST (uk time), we also do a lot of other content such as planetary datacron runs in which members of all levels can come along as we can protect members.

The guild is over 8 years old having founded in 2005 in Star Wars Galaxies but I think they call us a mature guild, not because we have been going for 8+ years but because a lot of us are of an older age :rolleyes:

We have the usual guild features, website, teamspeak, facebook and youtube channels and we also are very active in Lotro and have our own minecraft server. There is always someone online and late afternoon and evenings we can have between 20-30 online on each side so always someone to help out if needed.

We do have a recruitment thread which has all the info on us, our website to sign up etc at:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=539671

There are a lot of very good guilds around so who ever you choose im sure youll enjoy your time back in Tor

Hey xivik

I see you've had a few replies already so you may already be guilded, but I thought I should reply just in-case you've not found somewhere for you and your friend :D

Our guild Dark Judges, is a relaxed social guild that do anything for fun. We do older content not so much for the gear rating uber leet stuff but really just to get together and do something We go for all kinds of gameplay content, FPs, Ops and sometimes PvP (not that often though but some guildies do it). Event just happen, we don't do it at certain times and expect people to attended ect ect

Our website is: http://www.darkjudges.com Please feel free to contact us if you are interested, we will also gladly help you level up any toons

Some people you could contact in-game (or reply to this): Instructor (me), Rees, Missfet, Ralli, Dasire

That's my little advert lol, I hope you do find a guild to enjoy the game with.

Personally id say have a browse of this forum and http://www.redeclipse.eu/redeclipse.eu/viewforum.php?f=23. instead of feeling like everyone is trying to sell you how good their guild is and decide for yourself.

Anyone can tell you their guild is "fun" and "mature" but it will depend on what fits those definitions best for yourselves.

IF however you havent decided on anywhere suitable or just wanted to keep your options open for now, you could whisper one of us guys from Wookies are Chewy if you wish.

We tend to focus more on enjoying the game over progress itself but havent done 2 badly considering we consider ourselves a semi casual guild. So far weve managed 5/5 tfb hm and 5/7 S&V. Most of us are experienced mmo players who've been hardcore in other games and just prefer to have fun at each others expense with no pressure to raid as we only do 3-4 nights a week for 3 hours each, bosses just tend to fall over laughing at us these days so all is good.

If you want to know a bit more about us, theres a bit of a description on our forum which most people cant seem to believe is so accurate

http://wookiesarechewy.guildlaunch.com

Altho we generally prefer an informal chat in game so we can get an idea of what kind of person you are. If you agree, just whisper or send an ingame mail to Chlori or ask one of our guildies what alt im hiding on.

Otherwise good luck in your guild search as it seems you arent short of offers :)

Edited by Sandsz