Nautolan as Playable Class

Hazarai

So we can now play as the Cathar, which, in my opinion, is awesome! If there were to be more species added in future updates, I'd love to see the Nautolan as one. I can see it being very popular! Hope I'm not alone in this.

As much as I'd LOVE Nautolan's as a player race...it won't happen, or atleast it won't happen for a LONG time, if the game stars alive to see it. The reasons why:

• Bioware said they had clipping issues with the tentacles, like with the Togruta, their tentacles would clip through their chin and such.
  • It is VERY hard to model the animations for Nautolan's because of their tentacles
  • Some armor wouldn't fit the bodies for Nautolan's

Bioware said they had clipping issues with the tentacles, like with the Togruta, their tentacles would clip through their chin and such.

It is VERY hard to model the animations for Nautolan's because of their tentacle

Honestly IMO Nautolan looks easier due to the fact their tentacles all look joined together with the current model (I could be wrong here) and don't look like they're as animated as the Twi'lek lekku

http://static.swtor-spy.com/img/lore_objects/mid/lore_object_swtor_2011_12_17_23_55_07_063_m.jpg

Yes the front one could still be a little problematic.

Some armor wouldn't fit the bodies for Nautolan's

All species in the game use the same 4 body types, so this shouldn't be an issue?

As much as I'd LOVE Nautolan's as a player race...it won't happen, or atleast it won't happen for a LONG time, if the game stars alive to see it. The reasons why:

• Bioware said they had clipping issues with the tentacles, like with the Togruta, their tentacles would clip through their chin and such.
  • It is VERY hard to model the animations for Nautolan's because of their tentacles
  • Some armor wouldn't fit the bodies for Nautolan's

For a game that cost 200 mil they can't even get this figured out??? I wonder where all the money went.

Peronally I susport new species. I am hoping on Kel'dor.

What I can't figure is why clipping is such a major issue in this game. Sure it happens in other games but this one seems to have more issues with it than any other. So may items, clothes and parts of the NPCs/PC's just seems to go straight through solid objects, why is it so bad on TOR.