The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Aspiring Jedi Vest

Can we get this either in a light armor version (I'm pretty sure my Consular is an aspiring Jedi :p) or an adaptive cartel market version?

This is the top I'd LOVE for my Consular, and it's not an option, and I really can't see why it isn't. IT EVEN LOOKS LIKE LIGHT ARMOR!

Can we get this either in a light armor version (I'm pretty sure my Consular is an aspiring Jedi :p) or an adaptive cartel market version?

This is the top I'd LOVE for my Consular, and it's not an option, and I really can't see why it isn't. IT EVEN LOOKS LIKE LIGHT ARMOR!

If anything, I would prefer it to be adaptive, so any class can technically use it.

Yeah, always wanted to have it moddable since I got the early pieces for my Jedi Knight and saw it all over trailers! :/

http://www.winterwolves.org/forum/uploads/183bd42ece1e9f4b948575817a9780ca.jpg

Or you mean the crafted (eeew) one which has exactly the same name? xD

It's the same one that can be obtained with planetary comms, but not moddable, on Tython. Love that top! Would love it for my Consular SOOO FRIKKIN MUCH!

People keep asking for it, I'm not sure why it hasn't made it in the market yet.

The best way to ask for a Aspiring Knights look a like set, is Master Normen Karr, a jedi master revolving around the Sith Warrior storyline. he wears this set with a blue outline on the robes. Good idea.

Would females still get the female version of it, or stuck with Karr's version?

Well, I'd rather have the green ASpiring Knight's set we get on Tython instead of Nomen Karr's. His gear won't be dyeable an it has terrible color scheme. I'd love to have a thing In the picture I posted. It looks the same as the legacy armor but without hideous shoulder pads.

Well, I'd rather have the green ASpiring Knight's set we get on Tython instead of Nomen Karr's. His gear won't be dyeable an it has terrible color scheme. I'd love to have a thing In the picture I posted. It looks the same as the legacy armor but without hideous shoulder pads.

Yes, the green one. I'd like that version, as it's the one I want :) And I'd love to beable to dye it the color I want (why the have no black/brown option, I don't know!)

Yes, the green one. I'd like that version, as it's the one I want :) And I'd love to beable to dye it the color I want (why the have no black/brown option, I don't know!)

That'd be beast, wouldn't it? I'd love to dye it brown-white. White for the tunic, brown for the tabard thing :p