The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Holocrons Toys, Generic Titles, and Hood headpiece

So I have three ideas for cartel Market Additions:

New Toys - Holocrons

Basically use the animation/healing style of the Life Day Orb, but replace it with Holocrons. Two different types, with two colors each - the Jedi Cube, and the Sith Pyramid Holocrons, each with respective Blue/Green or Red/Purple glows/styles.

Generic Titles - "The " and "Codename "

For people with more "nickname" names, like "Headshot" could have the title "Codename" for "Codename Headshot" or a name like "Watchman" to be called "The Watchman". Basically titles which treat your names as aliases or nicknames.

Headpieces - A hood

Very simple idea, a hood that you can basically use to add a hood onto any costume. Preferably a separate item you can buy off the market, like how the eradicator's helm was released.

I've been recommending putting in a hood down/hood up headpiece. This is what should be there in the first place instead of the hideous helmets/masks/headbands - you name it - for Jedi. Especially since in this game there are like only 3 types of hoods (up and down versions). It would clip on some armor and backpack-equipping pieces but judging how ALL jedi armor are designed - they will fit just fine. Edited by Alec_Fortescue

I love love love the holocron idea, and have a few ideas for rests myself.

Something 'darker' for the spies among us would be neat. Maybe a simple animation like playing with a vibroknife. Also, a rest animation involving drinking or eating something.

I'd also like to see some of the removed or otherwise much-asked after titles implemented, such as Lady or <name> the Mandalorian.

Seriously, though, get those holocrons in the market. Want want want.

I have suggested a heal item holo/datacron item one darkside one lightside for at least 5 seperate occasions since this thread section was made. Really wish they would add more Light/Darkside themed items. I hoped for a new one in the contraband series packs, like a unique one per series.