The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Community Cantina Tour -- Dallas

I had the wonderful opportunity to attend the Community Cantina Tour in Dallas, Texas, on May 17.

I just wanted to make mention that I was blown away on how warm and social the representatives from Bioware and TOR were. They were pleasant to talk to, didn't blow anyone off when they had a stupid question (much like I had), and chatted to us lowly players like real people.

It was a fantastically run event and has solidified the fact that I love this game. It has also incredibly boosted my opinion of Bioware and their representatives.

Thanks so much, Mrs. Green and all the rest of the team that was in Dallas this evening. You all deserve more recognition than I could give you.

I think I should probably apologize to Jesse Sky. I know I talked his ear off for most of the M&G about all kinds of stuff (some of which I think he felt unprepared for because it was likely more appropriate for Peckenpaugh) but when I said I had "math questions" Schubert pointed me at him, so I'm not *too* apologetic. It was great meeting everyone though.