Peace IMPS LF Pub Guild

OKandrew

Leaving my x6 55 IMP toons. Tired of all the bad IMP players on this server.

Any PUB guilds that want a founder, solid PvP'r, knows all end game content/fights... Message me. Maybe a guild that actively pvps at endgame and has a large enough player base to maybe help me level or do some lowbie pvp.

Hit me up.

Leveling new chars all this week full-time. Tell me what your guild is looking for at end game, I level fast.

Edited by OKandrew

When the going gets tough, you get going huh?

lol... I've played IMP since day one. I am tired of trying to carry 7 f2p nubs that don't understand the concept of teamwork. Sorry, if that's what it takes to get someone going then yes, I get going.

Been doing it since f2p launched and it still hasn't changed. Fact is, f2pers want to play the bad guys, good for them. It just has been incredibly taxing mentally to try to explain to people and help them learn to play. I can only get told to "shut up and mind my own business" and "let me figure it out myself" so many times.

Now I know what the fall of the Sith Empire was. F2P.

lol... I've played IMP since day one. I am tired of trying to carry 7 f2p nubs that don't understand the concept of teamwork. Sorry, if that's what it takes to get someone going then yes, I get going.

Been doing it since f2p launched and it still hasn't changed. Fact is, f2pers want to play the bad guys, good for them. It just has been incredibly taxing mentally to try to explain to people and help them learn to play. I can only get told to "shut up and mind my own business" and "let me figure it out myself" so many times.

Now I know what the fall of the Sith Empire was. F2P.

Fair enough, but if you are familiar with MMOs, sooner or later, all the bad players are gonna follow you to Republic side. So, I would not delete those Empire toons if I were you.

Also, despite what most people think at first, the grass is much less green on the other side.

Fair enough, but if you are familiar with MMOs, sooner or later, all the bad players are gonna follow you to Republic side. So, I would not delete those Empire toons if I were you.

Also, despite what most people think at first, the grass is much less green on the other side.

Why would anyone ever delete a character lol

I don't know, but most people who rage switch factions based off of non rated PVP like to delete their toons.

I said I have 55's not 15's LOL. I dunno why anyone would delete a 55. Even if you don't like the name, race, style, look, whatever, there are chages for that now. And you can buy enough character slots to have one toon of each class for both factions...

Leaving my x6 55 IMP toons. Tired of all the bad IMP players on this server.

Any PUB guilds that want a founder, solid PvP'r, knows all end game content/fights... Message me. Maybe a guild that actively pvps at endgame and has a large enough player base to maybe help me level or do some lowbie pvp.

Hit me up.

Leveling new chars all this week full-time. Tell me what your guild is looking for at end game, I level fast.

Can I have your Stuff?

Can I have your Stuff?

That makes absolutely no sense... I said I am playing pub side now, same server... I can transfer and use my stuff...

Guess you took one too many hits on the head with the dumb stick.

Edited by OKandrew