The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Pyrotechs and Vanguards unite!

Nezyrworks

Guys,

We Vanguards need your help. Our beloved leaders of the galaxy had made us - Vanguards bugged.

Our Assault Trooper talent, which is your Firebug, doesn't work as intended. (imagine your firebug not adding additional 30% critical damage for "Flame Burst").

Would you be happy about that? Surely we are nerfed enough already...

Bump this thead and and help us:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=6312727#post6312727

Yes some of us also got the pyros :D

So many posts like this already....class is messed up and nerfed to hell. Just play something else. They're not doing anything about it for the time being. I think we've done a fair amount of complaining about it already.

/bump

On mere principal.

So many posts like this already....class is messed up and nerfed to hell. Just play something else. They're not doing anything about it for the time being. I think we've done a fair amount of complaining about it already.

/bump

On mere principal.

Yea but why roll over I rather make a huge huff :D

Guys,

We Vanguards need your help. Our beloved leaders of the galaxy had made us - Vanguards bugged.

Our Assault Trooper talent, which is your Firebug, doesn't work as intended. (imagine your firebug not adding additional 30% critical damage for "Flame Burst").

Would you be happy about that? Surely we are nerfed enough already...

Bump this thead and and help us:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=6312727#post6312727

Yes some of us also got the pyros :D

That would be really frustrating if it happened to us PT's >_<

I'd bump, but I think it'd be pointless now that I've seen a Dev response on this today...so grats on getting heard, hopefully you get the fix soon!

Indeed, glad they are looking into this one, at least. Now if we can just get them to assess the balance situation again... cause we are certainly at the bottom here in PVP... and PVE is just, OK (as in you can get by in an ops if you are really good.)