The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Glad to see **** hasn't changed

Lithalahire

Before I quit around the TFB launch as a subscriber, because I hate paying for bugs, I come back to oh wait more DOWNTIME and bugs. I would love to actually PLAY this game while I'm PAYING for it. :) Couldn't play last night because of an update because of a crap *** patch and NOW another update is going to happen because the previous update didn't fix the CRAP *** PATCH. You charge a **** ton of CC for people to do the only FUN things left in this game, but you STILL fail to give people a GAME!!! Hope about instead of focusing on RIPPING off your customers and FOCUS on making a GAME :) I have noticed since I quit there has been nothing but pretty little perks that people have the spend real money on and nothing being done for people to actually play the game. Just my opinion back by everyone I know that plays this game and who has recently quit. Please Elder Scrolls Online come quicker. Well on the other thought I hope ESO takes their time in actually making a GAME rather than making a SCAM like swtor.

1: Use your enter key. Giant, angry walls of text are painful to read.

2: You seem mad, are you mad?

3: There are approximately 13125 billion cartel bash threads, go elongate one of those, instead of mucking up the forums with a new one.

Here is a fixed version of your post:

Before I quit around the TFB launch as a subscriber, because I hate paying for bugs, I come back to oh wait more DOWNTIME and bugs.

I would love to actually PLAY this game while I'm PAYING for it. Couldn't play last night because of an update because of a crap *** patch and NOW another update is going to happen because the previous update didn't fix the CRAP *** PATCH.

You charge a **** ton of CC for people to do the only FUN things left in this game, but you STILL fail to give people a GAME!!!

Hope about instead of focusing on RIPPING off your customers and FOCUS on making a GAME I have noticed since I quit there has been nothing but pretty little perks that people have the spend real money on and nothing being done for people to actually play the game.

Just my opinion back by everyone I know that plays this game and who has recently quit. Please Elder Scrolls Online come quicker. Well on the other thought I hope ESO takes their time in actually making a GAME rather than making a SCAM like swtor.

Doesn't that seem easier to read to you?

Edited by CyberTronX

If you think ESO wont have bugs, got bad news for you....

All MMOs have bugs. WoW had some seriously bad one's in its first two years (tuesday updates took ALL of tuesday. not some. ALL. you were lucky if you could play by 7 or 8pm) SWG never fixed many of thiers, same for AION AoC, etc etc. you have to ask yourself if they are too much for you to play. In your case it seems that may be if you cant actually play. For me I havent had those bugs so YMMV

ESO will have some big one's too.

Please Elder Scrolls Online come quicker. Well on the other thought I hope ESO takes their time in actually making a GAME rather than making a SCAM like swtor.

And you're basing your assumption that ESO will be have no bugs on what exactly?

Bethesda's stellar record? If there's one thing that everyone can agree on, it's that Elder Scrolls games have always been riddled with bugs, although they more than make up for it with how great they are.

But have fun QQing about the same things on the ESO forums!

Later.

Before I quit around the TFB launch as a subscriber, because I hate paying for bugs, I come back to oh wait more DOWNTIME and bugs. I would love to actually PLAY this game while I'm PAYING for it. :) Couldn't play last night because of an update because of a crap *** patch and NOW another update is going to happen because the previous update didn't fix the CRAP *** PATCH. You charge a **** ton of CC for people to do the only FUN things left in this game, but you STILL fail to give people a GAME!!! Hope about instead of focusing on RIPPING off your customers and FOCUS on making a GAME :) I have noticed since I quit there has been nothing but pretty little perks that people have the spend real money on and nothing being done for people to actually play the game. Just my opinion back by everyone I know that plays this game and who has recently quit. Please Elder Scrolls Online come quicker. Well on the other thought I hope ESO takes their time in actually making a GAME rather than making a SCAM like swtor.

Well, let's see. Other have made similar points, but I'll go ahead and reply to your blob of text.

1) You seem to think that this is the only MMO with bugs. Yes, in a perfect world there would be no such thing as bugs. No reason to patch other then to add new content. That perfect world doesn't exist.

As an aside, update 2.1 launched recently. It's been my experience that one SHOULD expect a couple patches to tweak things after the fact when an update is launched. I played EQ2 from 2005 to last year, and I still log onto it once in a blue moon. Even now, with a game that launched late 2004 like EQ2 one sees a bug fix or two soon after a major update patch and expansion. I think you'll find that's true of any MMO, or at least most.

2) Well, the last small patch was to fix an issue with people trying to launch the game while running Windows XP as their OS. Since the patch notes for the one hitting this morning aren't up yet, and won't be until the patch is finished, all you are doing is whining and assuming it's to fix something that wasn't correctly fixed, period. At least wait until the patch notes for the May 17th patch are up before you nerdrage about this?

3) Hmmm..focus on making a game. Oh like...launching an expansion a month ago? Launching a new race and a lot of customization options this week? Gee...that sounds like focusing on making a game. Yes, they do charge money for such, IF you do buy them with cartel coins. But other then the appearance change kisok, one can also buy the dye packs and guess what, even the Cathar race unlock on the GTN. Are they expensive right now? At least in the case of the Cathar race unlock yes, but like anything posted on the GTN price will go down. So one need not EVER buy any cartel coins and get that unlock. Of course you FAIL to note that one gets 500 cartel coins per month if one is a subscriber, and that the race unlock is 600 cartel coins, and thus can be hand for almost one month's worth of free cartel coins. But that reality doesn't work in well with your nerdraging.

4) Everyone whom quit recently. You know this, yet you claim you just recently came back to the game, interesting. Sorry if I don't take your comment as a formal survey. No mine isn't either, but other then one person whom I know has to quit for weeks at a time due to their employment and other IRL situations, I know of no-one that has quit recently, at least out of people I group with, see on my friend list and so forth. So maybe some have quit, but they aren't leaving in droves like you seem to want to imply. Not when at 10 PM Pacific (which is 1AM Eastern, I am on a USA East Coast server) I still see over 200 on fleet most days. 1AM server time is hardly a peek time on a weekday, yet fleet has almost enough EVEN THEN to split into a second instance. Doesn't look like many left to me.

5) Okay, if you do start with ESO, have fun. Why we should care if you're going to play that, I'm not sure but I sincerely hope you do have fun. And I do very much expect you to post a nerdrage QQ post on the ESO forums the first time they have a patch to fix a bug as well.