Twi'lek glitch/bug

Pimme

Hey, having a blast playing

but me and my twi'lek JC freaking out on having a lightsaber in the Lekku/head all time. I was just wondering if this is a problem that will persist or whether it will be taken care of?

Because I could not find any other thread about this.

but me and my twi'lek JC freaking out on having a lightsaber in the Lekku/head all time. I was just wondering if this is a problem that will persist or whether it will be taken care of?

Difficult to read, but are you talking about the no hood situation for Twi'lek?

If you are then yes I agree, they should have hoods.

This is fairly annoying, I agree. I don't know why we can't have the lekku wrapped around our heads when we have equipment that would clip through (hoods/swords/etc)..

It's in one of the race photos when you are in character creation, why can't they do it?

This would be something I would call a "cosmetic" fix; which doesn't mean it wouldn't take time, but it probably would take a lower priority compared to say; server transfers for people to be able to move to lower populations or actual bug fixes that affect game play.

Would like it to be fixed, but I am prepared and would completely understand if I didn't see it in the first year.