The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Another

Neamocoob

I played this game since day 2 of pre-launch. Star wars who could not try this game with the big raves about the excitement of new mmo. Story line was epic really fun to play, wouldn't expect nothing less with formerly playing Kotor's 1 & 2. However, they have struggled ever so much with the end game content and PvP so bad I am now tired of waiting for the fixes, nerfs and balancing acts of classes. This game just continued where SwG left of in my honest opinion, with flavors, ups and downs and cartel market. I said, "so what if i bought the collector's edition and get squat for it"; thinking this be the last pvp set armor i need get and boom lol. To the new people who start playing I would advise reading into players forum threads and get a perspective on what to expect when you play. Story line is cool, but that is about it. Don't expect much to change and waste your time like I did. So I'm unsubbed, and un-installing. Going to check out the emu simulators. Peace. As for the trolls/flamers this is for you nubcakes-------> t(0.0t). Eat it;).

I played this game since day 2 of pre-launch. Star wars who could not try this game with the big raves about the excitement of new mmo. Story line was epic really fun to play, wouldn't expect nothing less with formerly playing Kotor's 1 & 2. However, they have struggled ever so much with the end game content and PvP so bad I am now tired of waiting for the fixes, nerfs and balancing acts of classes. This game just continued where SwG left of in my honest opinion, with flavors, ups and downs and cartel market. I said, "so what if i bought the collector's edition and get squat for it"; thinking this be the last pvp set armor i need get and boom lol. To the new people who start playing I would advise reading into players forum threads and get a perspective on what to expect when you play. Story line is cool, but that is about it. Don't expect much to change and waste your time like I did. So I'm unsubbed, and un-installing. Going to check out the emu simulators. Peace. As for the trolls/flamers this is for you nubcakes-------> t(0.0t). Eat it;).

Goodbye.