(Empire) Looking to be carried in Warzones.

pqgarvis

I am in serious need of quicker dailys on Imp side, and would be absolutely ecstatic if amazing players would group with me for easy wins.

Name: Angry'Pencil

I Can be carried between the hours of 6pm and 9pm eastern time.

I can't offer anything in return besides the warm fuzzy feeling you will recieve after said services.

Just q dodge until you get matched with a Unicorn Stampede 4 man.

How do I queue Dodge? You mean queue up, see who is in my group then leave if I am not satisfied, or until I get in with the amazing Unicorns?

The point is to queue with the group not play the pug lottery (which by the way is rigged, I always end up with Joe I just hit 55 and didn't pvp guy). To be fair I'm not calling Joe bad, I just used to recognize people in groups when I pugged and now it's a, " Who the hell are you fest."

How do I queue Dodge? You mean queue up, see who is in my group then leave if I am not satisfied, or until I get in with the amazing Unicorns?

The point is to queue with the group not play the pug lottery (which by the way is rigged, I always end up with Joe I just hit 55 and didn't pvp guy). To be fair I'm not calling Joe bad, I just used to recognize people in groups when I pugged and now it's a, " Who the hell are you fest."

And people wonder why we superqueue...

And people wonder why we superqueue...

I don't. I can't even play my sniper anymore without at least a decent 4 premade or hope to god I get grouped with B30. Not even worth it. Flip side, I don't couldnt solo queue pub side even if I wanted. I get hit up soon as I log in.

I don't. I can't even play my sniper anymore without at least a decent 4 premade or hope to god I get grouped with B30. Not even worth it. Flip side, I don't couldnt solo queue pub side even if I wanted. I get hit up soon as I log in.

I may have gotten a hold of thy facebook photo and passed it around to all the pubbies. ;)