The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

new DYE feature

frowww

my opinion is that this new dye feature is wrong .cmon now swtor what are u guys doing? the new dye feature is coool and i like it to a extent. what i think is wrong is that you cant preiview ceretain parts of gear befor you equip it on that piece with the dye...if u equip and it looks gay u cant remove it its destroyed, so id have to waist more money takin my chances hopin it looks good ? lol.. make it so you can preview the dye on whatever piece you want and make it so u can remove or swap the dye not be destroyed if u want to remove it,,,seems like a money thing here but whatever i aint buyin no more dye or waistin creds on mats or coins .lol

Wrong forum, this belongs in General Discussion. Also, you can preview it before you equip it to your gear, or just not use the dyes.

are you not seing or contemplating or whatever that i just said dude? you CANT preiview for the exACT piece you want the dye on,,,u can preview only on chest,,,remember u have a second and primary colors them change when u equiip on whatever peice u want brah... see what im sayin here thats not right,,,so u basically equip it on that piece and hope it looks good? LOLL

are you not seing or contemplating or whatever that i just said dude? you CANT preiview for the exACT piece you want the dye on,,,u can preview only on chest,,,remember u have a second and primary colors them change when u equiip on whatever peice u want brah... see what im sayin here thats not right,,,so u basically equip it on that piece and hope it looks good? LOLL
If you unify colors to chestpiece, you should be able to see them on all your other pieces of gear. Also, it's still the wrong forum.

LOL UR NOT GETTING IT..GEN discussion star war discuss same **** square bear

Another illiterate one...

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=85

Welcome to the STAR WARS discussion Forum! This forum exists so that Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ community members can discuss the larger STAR WARS galaxy, including the movies, books, comics, and other video games.

Please tell us what does posting about dyes in SWTOR have to do with the movies, books, comics, and other games?

:D

It's astonishing how many people misuse the Star Wars Discussion forum though.

Exactly.

There needs to be a little pop up when you click on Star Wars Discussion, that says "For Lord of the Rings lore, not about the actual game itself."

i think i misunderstanding this dye aand how it works sorry,,ididnt know when u preivew it shows u what that piece would be..im a *******s sorry

You're forgiven. But, for the record, you go here to discuss Star Wars Lore. For discussions about game mechanics, please use General Discussion, for better results. Good luck,

Bionamaster