Multiple Armor Sets Suggestion

Kingopersia

This is a suggestion for Bioware regarding sets of gear we can wear. They seem to really want us to look the way we want in the game. They push out alot of different armor sets. I'm not too into that idea but I'll bite. I gotta admit, they are making some pretty cool looking gear like the Huttbase one or w/e it's called with the scarf. I rarely buy things from the CM but I'm going to buy a set of gear because of how it looks. The problem is I might want to switch to a different look every now and then without having to pay for transferring mods. I want to be able to switch gear sets for different looks while retaining the same stats between gear. I think you should have at least 2 sets of gear you can switch between seamlessly. Just have a button in the character window that will immediately switch the gear you have between 2 sets. My solution to the mods is to make copies of mods from set 1 to put into set 2. Once those copies are made, they can't be taken out of set 2 so you don't make unlimited copies and cheat. You'd be syncing the mods in set 1 to set 2. Whatever changes get made to set 1, gets put into set 2. Once again, though you can't take the mods out of set 2, just put them in. Once the sync is made, set 2 is bound to that character so they can't trade either. This is to fulfill the desire to wear one set of gear one day then another set of gear another day while not having to pay to transfer mods. That's it. I'm not a programmer or MMO developer but I have seen this in other MMO's like the new Neverwinter and it worked from what I saw. It makes sense since there's so much focus on having as many wardrobes as Lady Gaga and the First Lady (combined) that SWTOR would benefit from this and players would be happy. Bioware, if you're reading this, please let me know what you think. I'd love to have your input, even if you don't implement this feature. I have an older post of all my suggestions in the link below that I hope you read too. Keep up the good work, SWTOR is getting better. :D

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=2304296#post2304296

Edited by Kingopersia
Typo