The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Collection Issues

Laneral

Hey everyone,

is it true that I have to collect Cartel-Market-Armor-Sets again to update my collection if I already wear the set or my companion wears the set? Many of my companions wear a full Cartel-Market-Armor-Set and my collection does not update! Is that intended to be like this?

I own many complete Cartel-Market-Armor-Sets, but my collection does not update too. Did I understand that right, that I have to wear them to update my collection? Same questions for the Cartel-Market-Weapons, Crystals I wear, own and being in my inventory.

I own a lot of stuff folks and I really want my collection to be updated with them! If i have to wear them, they will be bound to one toon and I cannot send them to another any more. I think it is more than fair that all stuff you own from the Cartel-Market has to update in your collection and it does not have to matter where the stuff is (already wearing, inventory, and so on...).

It would be nice and fair if you, dear Bioware, will drop a few words how to use the collection and what was intended how the collection has to work! I guess there is a lot of confusion out there...

Thanks for reading!

from my experiences you must take them off and put them back on. crystals must be taken out and put back in. boe items will not go into the collection either.

perhaps others can elaborate more on this as i have done only a few pieces and a couple color crystals.