Petition Against 'Chance' within Cartel Coin System

Jendor

Hey guys, i couldn't find a unified thread on this topic, although i see a-lot of people un-happy about it, weather its in game on the forums or even reddit/r/swtor.

I've Created a petition, hopefully you can all spread it and we can let BW know this is not how we want the Cartel System to be

http://www.change.org/petitions/bioware-reduce-or-remove-the-chance-element-from-cartel-coin-system

Except from Petition:

Bioware: Reduce or Remove the Chance element from Cartel Coin System

I'd like to show bioware we as players do not appreciate having to rely on chance to get cartel items we would like a fine example is the dye modules Released with 2.1 some players have reported spending over $50 and over in attempts to get dye combinations they want. To us this is unacceptable and seen by most of us as a Cash Grab

We the Undersigned request you Consider removing more of the 'chance' Purchases from Cartel Coin System, and permit players to directly purchase with Cartel Coins what they want.

Edited by Jendor

A lot of pulls I get from packs are worthless/identical so I quit buying them. Chance doesn't bother me so much as it preserves an items rarity. However, the fact I can't sell cartel items at npc vendors is a poor decision as many of these worthless items are cluttering up the gtn and selling for dirt cheap. Binding items like toys is a poor attempt to rectify a shallow system and can only serve as a temporary fix. These cheap items will continue to flood the gtn with few buyers and too many sellers.

They won't do a damn thing as long as there are these people willing to spend fifty bucks to get one dye module. That makes them happy. The only way you could convince them would be to hit them in the pocket with a mass boycott of the Cartel Market.

And that ain't ever gonna happen.

Edited by PLynkes