So, Uprooting the Last Seed, anyone?

GhostDrone

So i just got to the end of the "Seeds" quest chain and...

Apparently, nobody is doing the final heroic. Not right now, anyway.

I'm on the Republic side on my Commando at the moment. /kneeling outside of the phase, hopeful and waiting for people to come.

Anyone wanna do this? Or at least help? I'll gladly go back to scanning for the rest of the Starforager armor parts on my own, but the Heroic is a prerequisite, apparently.

• 7 months later...
So i just got to the end of the "Seeds" quest chain and...

Apparently, nobody is doing the final heroic. Not right now, anyway.

I'm on the Republic side on my Commando at the moment. /kneeling outside of the phase, hopeful and waiting for people to come.

Anyone wanna do this? Or at least help? I'll gladly go back to scanning for the rest of the Starforager armor parts on my own, but the Heroic is a prerequisite, apparently.

Im doing it now but need three other players

My commando healer needs to finish this BAD. My Commando healer is named Spaceboomer please, if I am online, invite me, last time I didn't even make it past the forcefields and I had an incompetent scoundrel who I yelled "heal!" at after he told me he was a healer and just kept spamming a low damage move that cost no energy instead!

My commando healer needs to finish this BAD. My Commando healer is named Spaceboomer please, if I am online, invite me, last time I didn't even make it past the forcefields and I had an incompetent scoundrel who I yelled "heal!" at after he told me he was a healer and just kept spamming a low damage move that cost no energy instead!

Im going to be ingame tonight, around 7pm UK time