The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Darth Revan and his sith army vs Sailor moon and her weak gang.

relilimex

Superman, the man beat Goku for crying out loud on Deathbattle.

DBs are a bunch of nonsense, and really are just opinions anyway. But anyway if were going at full power here..then

Superman Prime 1 Million(in theory and only a theory cause he hasn't shown any feats that would surpass Eternal Sailor Moon) Eternal Sailor Moon, Silver Surfer. If not going by the theory its Eternal Sailor Moon, Superman Prime 1 Million then Silver Surfer.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

DBs are a bunch of nonsense, and really are just opinions anyway. But anyway if were going at full power here..then

Superman Prime 1 Million(in theory), Eternal Sailor Moon, Silver Surfer.

you have to remember though that those DB's are based off the same stuff as the vs threads here they do take cannon stuff into consideration and try to do the math and such to the best of their abilities they aren't picking favorites I see some argue with aurbere after his decisions but most just accept it and move on I kind of do the same thing with DB.

you have to remember though that those DB's are based off the same stuff as the vs threads here they do take cannon stuff into consideration and try to do the math and such to the best of their abilities they aren't picking favorites I see some argue with aurbere after his decisions but most just accept it and move on I kind of do the same thing with DB.

Yes but DBs also overlook things to certain characters and the like, among other stuff. Not saying that Superman > Goku, but in some DBs you can't just take it at face value.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Yes but DBs also overlook things to certain characters and the like, among other stuff.

I didn't see anything they overlooked in that particular match I should say they even went to fans of each person to see if they got info on that character right. it was even on par from my calcs based on the 6 or 7 times I watch DBZ so just saying.

I didn't see anything they overlooked in that particular match I should say they even went to fans of each person to see if they got info on that character right. it was even on par from my calcs based on the 6 or 7 times I watch DBZ so just saying.

Maybe not for that particular battle, perhaps it was closely examined but others I have read they did. Though trying to calculate DBZ PLs after the Namek Saga is just fruitless really.

But anyway time to let this thread go.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Maybe not for that particular battle, perhaps it was closely examined but others I have read they did. Though trying to calculate DBZ PLs after the Namek Saga is just fruitless really.

that's why they didn't try that mostly they just went on feats and 100% known multipliers for SS lvls so all that was based on what he did not PL cus as they said PL were ultimately meaning less the whole point was to show how unreliable they were.

This is like pitting Revan against Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagaan or Goku. There really isn't a point. Not only that, but most anime sports absolutely overpowered characters that makes Luke Skywalker look like a child.

Now here's something I never thought I'd see on this forum, anyone who knows TTGL is my new best friend. ◥▶◀◤