Days of the Week

Firechap

Seems kinda left field but why are the days of the week offensive? I was talking to a team member and using the word Saturday. Saturday was written ******** or however the way a censured word was done. I can see some words can be considered offensive but days of the week? I don't complain without reason knowing that some situations can bring frustration, but this seems weird.

Huh. That is weird - my guess is it's a Scunthorpe Problem with the word 'Saturday'. (Take off the first two and the last two letters.)

Automated censor programs can be pretty weird.

Edited by Andrastee

Reminds me of the time that they got overly sensitive on the profanity filter for Star Wars Galaxies and for a while you couldn't craft the item "sturdy boots" with their default name.

They were basically just a grind item but you had to go through an extra step to change the name of each one you made before you could get XP from it.

Seems kinda left field but why are the days of the week offensive? I was talking to a team member and using the word Saturday. Saturday was written ******** or however the way a censured word was done. I can see some words can be considered offensive but days of the week? I don't complain without reason knowing that some situations can bring frustration, but this seems weird.

Might be offense if you work on the weekend.

He may have misspelled it Sat "a" rday.

"Turd" may not be censored, but I'm betting the derogatory term for a mentally handicapped person is.

Nope, turd is censored in-game. Scunthorpe indeed.