Help me gearing my sentinel.

Azut

Hi, I decided that I want my sentinel as my new main so I started to gear her up and currently she has everything 66 (non-augemented gear need money for those yet)

My sentinel is Combat and the stats is as follow (with Knight and Consular buffs from legacy):

2075 Strength

2099 Endurance

25240 HP

Melee: 101.70% Accuracy (332 rating) / 13.99% Crit Chance (104 rating) / 68.83% Surge (322 rating)

Force: 1094.9 Bonus Power / 111.70% Accuracy (332 rating) / 20.38% Crit (104 rating) / 68.83% Surge (322 rating) / 1.89% Alacity (132 rating)

My current relics are Partisan Dark Radiance and Partisan Serendipitous Assault.

What do I need to change/improve or is it good?

Thanks!

So far so good, your accuracy is okay for now, I would suggest on working on your crit/surge as combat does rely on a decent crit rate. Apart from that your at the same starting lvl as all of us int he early 66/unoptimesed 69 gear stage.

I personally believe accuracy over 100% is a waste, your better off spending points into surge and crit, for evidence on this statement there is a post in the roles forums backing me up here http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=631161.

Also if your thinking of making this your raiding toon, biochem is a must. The adrenals and stims will help allot with getting the burst u want and need during burn down phases, especially in TFB and S&V, which are really annoying as melee, as u will spend 90% of the fights chasing stuff down. It gets old quick.

Also with augments i reckommend that you go Might augments, as the str will help a bit with your crit, as the crit bonus from your main stat is not calculated by Diminishing Returns like critical rating is. Put it this way i have gone overkill (power) ones on my watch and i don't believe there all there cracked up to be.

Try swapping out one accuracy enhancement for a power and surge enhancement. One other thing, is get all your companions to max affection if you haven't already. Two of the companions give a 1% crit and/or crit multiplier buff when their storylines are completed. Edited by TheCourier-

Try swapping out one accuracy enhancement for a power and surge enhancement. One other thing, is get all your companions to max affection if you haven't already. Two of the companions give a 1% crit and/or crit multiplier buff when their storylines are completed.

I have all companions from all classes maxed out :p

I'm working on my gear now swapping enhnacs and all. I'll post the progress when I can afford new enhancs. Buying MK-9 kits for my Assassin broke me :(