The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Remove ALL Jawagrams from CMP's... period.

When I started getting these, I absolutely felt like I was getting my money stolen from me. I have not bought a pack since. They have no value, no RP value, consume on use, and take up valuable CM Pack slots. They are in essence a blank item that cannot be vendored and take up a slot in your inventory.

Not to be dramatic, but if we all sign a petition to not buy CMP's until Jawagrams are removed, maybe it would have an effect.

Be sure to throw in your support on JPryde's thread (found in my signature) as well.

Not sure how much a petition would help, but we've got good community managers who actually read the forums and relay things to the Cartel market team - so the more unique voices the better.

Edited by Callaron

Be sure to throw in your support on JPryde's thread (found in my signature) as well.

Not sure how much a petition would help, but we've got good community managers who actually read the forums and relay things to the Cartel market team - so the more unique voices the better.

I saw that thread, and it was about removing the "rare" ones... but I think they are ALL a waste of space and REAL money. So I don't want the dev's coming back and saying "okay, we listened to you, we removed the rare ones." I want them ALL gone.

Ah alright, gotcha.

I certainly wouldn't be opposed to their complete removal from packs, but I also understand that they used development resources on making them.

Hopefully they won't be in the next series of packs anymore - and if they really wanted to they could always put them on the market directly again for people that enjoy them.

Or maybe place a special vendor in game that sells them all for credits - the Jawa Party Master. :p

Ah alright, gotcha.

I certainly wouldn't be opposed to their complete removal from packs, but I also understand that they used development resources on making them.

Hopefully they won't be in the next series of packs anymore - and if they really wanted to they could always put them on the market directly again for people that enjoy them.

Or maybe place a special vendor in game that sells them all for credits - the Jawa Party Master. :p

I guarantee you it took an intern about a week to make those silly little things.