• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TrillOG

2759.56 DPS

http://www.torparse.com/a/331799

(last parse at the bottom)

Watchman Sentinel

Republic Strikes Back

If I didn't accidently re my UW implants and had those along with the augs I had on em, it'd be higher. Hopefully Bioware returns em to me and I can parse again here in a day or 2.

Also need to swap out one of my relics.

Edited by TrillOG-

TrillOG

2753.45 DPS

Watchman Sentinel

If I didn't accidently re my UW implants and had those along with the augs I had on em, it'd be higher. Hopefully Bioware returns em to me and I can parse again here in a day or 2.

You beat me by .33 DPS. I don't think it gets closer than that :p

How do u RE your UW implants? I just have to ask.

By pvping and crafting implants to re for the aug components at 3 in the morning, and rushing to do it before going into a warzone.

Edited by TrillOG-

By pvping and crafting implants to re for the aug components at 3 in the morning, and rushing to do it before going into a warzone.

Why not keep your pve gear in your inventory separate from everything else? That way you would still have your UW implants.

Edited by theJediMaste

TrillOG

2753.45 DPS

Watchman Sentinel

Trill, which parse, your last one? It looks like you got 2759.56 at the 5 min mark. That's what I'm seeing. That's a lot of Parses for Sylvand to go through.

Why not keep your pve gear in your inventory separate from everything else? That way you would still have your UW implants.

It normally is, I did it in a hurry, wasn't paying much attention, had comps crafting while I was pvping. I suppose you do everything exactly as you should in life correct? I'll get new ones and obviously its not crucial that I have them. Its a video game, I made a mistake, oh well. Real life goes on with no effect. Quit attempting to belittle someone Pytondo.

Trill, which parse, your last one? It looks like you got 2759.56 at the 5 min mark. That's what I'm seeing. That's a lot of Parses for Sylvand to go through.

I'm editing the post now but which parse was it 2759.56 at? I know I might've read it wrong. Its the final parse, I forgot to edit the log. Theres only 2 parses on the training dummy though so..

You beat me by .33 DPS. I don't think it gets closer than that :p

Haha I saw that and almost didn't bother posting it til I got higher since its such a small difference.

Edited by TrillOG-

It normally is, I did it in a hurry, wasn't paying much attention, had comps crafting while I was pvping. I suppose you do everything exactly as you should in life correct? I'll get new ones and obviously its not crucial that I have them. Its a video game, I made a mistake, oh well. Real life goes on with no effect. Quit attempting to belittle someone Pytondo.

I'm editing the post now but which parse was it 2759.56 at? I know I might've read it wrong. Its the final parse, I forgot to edit the log. Theres only 2 parses on the training dummy though so..

Haha I saw that and almost didn't bother posting it til I got higher since its such a small difference.

Trill, your last parse on the combat dummy was the 2759.56 one.

I'm sorry Trill but how am I trying to belittle you? All I did was ask you how u RE'd your UW implants and then you got all defensive about it. Just because you RE'd your UW implants and i didn't doesnt mean you have to get defensive about it. BTW my guardian isn't my main anymore.

I'm sorry Trill but how am I trying to belittle you? All I did was ask you how u RE'd your UW implants and then you got all defensive about it. Just because you RE'd your UW implants and i didn't doesnt mean you have to get defensive about it. BTW my guardian isn't my main anymore.

You asked a question, I answered it. If that's being defensive then ok. No point in going on about it.

Edited by TrillOG-