the foundry makes me sad... (maybe spoilers)

MalthazarCeres

i was shocked to find HK-47 in there, my favorite droid since i played KOTOR 1 and 2, and i had to kill him...

i don't care about revan, i'm upset because i had to kill that awesome droid T-T

at least HK-47 didn't change, he is still that awesome droid from KOTOR... killing him was the worst thing i could imagine

He's a droid, thus he can't be killed. Destroyed or disassembled perhaps but that never stopped HK-47 from returning before.

"That HK unit you destroyed... he waited loyally for three hundred years. I can rebuild him, but it won't be the same." - Revan

"That HK unit you destroyed... he waited loyally for three hundred years. I can rebuild him, but it won't be the same." - Revan

I remember rebuilding him in KoTOR 2 and he was the shame. Malgus ended up rebuilding him later on and he was EXACTLY the same.

You should realize that by that moment, HK-47 was the only thing that Revan had left from his glory days, both as Sith and Jedi; His comment is out of nostalgia and regret, not an accurate statement.