Mahfouz Looking for Guild

NajaMahfouz

After finally leaving APEX, I'm going to look for another guild.

I can tank on my Juggernaut or Assassin, or DPS on my Sniper.

Let me know.

7/7 HM SV, 5/5 TFB HM (Pre 2.0 and 2.0).

I'm a forum troll and the server a-hole, so don't expect anything less. ;)

Whisper me in game.

After finally leaving APEX, I'm going to look for another guild.

I can tank on my Juggernaut or Assassin, or DPS on my Sniper.

Let me know.

7/7 HM SV, 5/5 TFB HM (Pre 2.0 and 2.0).

I'm a forum troll and the server a-hole, so don't expect anything less. ;)

Whisper me in game.

Let me help you with your resume:

Mahfouz's Previous Guilds:

Sith of Crimson (Guild fell apart due to Mahfouz)

Hatred (Joined so they could "Help Gear" Mahofuz, not sure if he quit or was kicked, truth never came out)

Genesis (Kicked, reasons to long to list)

Harbingers Crafters (Quit/Kicked not sure)

Apex (Quit before he could be kicked)

But i'm sure if you ask him nothing was ever his fault, it must have been all the guilds listed above.

Edited by Veco

Let me help you with your resume:

Mahfouz's Previous Guilds:

Sith of Crimson (Guild fell apart due to Mahfouz)

Hatred (Joined so they could "Help Gear" Mahofuz, not sure if he quit or was kicked, truth never came out)

Genesis (Kicked, reasons to long to list)

Harbingers Crafters (Quit/Kicked not sure)

Apex (Quit before he could be kicked)

But i'm sure if you ask him nothing was ever his fault, it must have been all the guilds listed above.

Ah, the mighty vec''o comes in.

Sith of Crimson: I MERGED into Genesis

Hatred: They actually knew their ****. Had 2gb of RAM, they didn't have the patience

Genesis: Kicked when I ran NIM EC with APEX because they (Genesis) hadn't even finished EC HM or 2nd boss TFB HM

Harbinger Crafters: Still in, so **** you. :)

APEX: Quit, wasn't kicked.

Get your facts straight, Vec'o.

Edited by NajaMahfouz

I really enjoy how he lists forum troll and server a-hole as attributes he is proud of. Not to mention just the act of calling yourself a troll is cringe worthy in itself. Best of luck to you Mahfouz.

I really enjoy how he lists forum troll and server a-hole as attributes he is proud of. Not to mention just the act of calling yourself a troll is cringe worthy in itself. Best of luck to you Mahfouz.

Rather me lie? Say i'm a goody-goody and everyone likes me?

And thanks

Ah, the mighty vec''o comes in.

Sith of Crimson: I MERGED into Genesis

Hatred: They actually knew their ****. Had 2gb of RAM, they didn't have the patience

Genesis: Kicked when I ran NIM EC with APEX because they (Genesis) hadn't even finished EC HM or 2nd boss TFB HM

Harbinger Crafters: Still in, so **** you. :)

APEX: Quit, wasn't kicked.

Get your facts straight, Vec'o.

I was hoping you would ask for the "Facts". Here's an excert from a post of mine on another website shared with other guild leaders. I took it down when I thought you had been banned from the SWTOR forums but since your back I will have to re-post.

"This is the history of this guy from the moment I met him until he was kicked from our guild:

I met him doing pug ops after TFB released. We became friends and often invited one another to help in pug runs.

He was in a guild Sith of Crimson in which he took over at some point. One of his officers g-quit and whipped their bank. A few others g-quit with that officer as well. Mahfouz came to me and asked if Genesis could absorb his SoC members. I told them we would absolutely love to give them a new home. I told him they would all have to fill out apps and be accepted just as everyone else has to do. We got the SoC members into our guild within a few days.

Mahfouz told me he wanted to join Genesis as well but first he was going to join Hatred so they would "gear" him, g-quit and then join Genesis. I told him what he does is his own business and if he wanted to join Genesis he would have to fill out an app just like everyone else. He was accepted to Hatred, at some point he either g-quit or was g-kicked, the truth never came out on that one.

He then applied to Genesis and was accepted. Fast forward a month or so and I get this message from him saying "when am I going to become a guild officer, the old SoC people having been asking me?"

That should have been the first sign something was up with this guy but I ignored it. After awhile some officer positions did open up and we eventually did make him an officer after an extensive interview. I thought he did his job exactly how we asked him but other officers had issues with him. We were getting complaints from other guildees as well that he was being a ******* towards them in raids. We asked him to chill out and he did. The biggest issue came when he started his own raid group and was trying to recruit members outside the guild and from a pre-existing raid team within the guild. This started a grievance with one of our raid leaders and I had to waste days of my life dealing with a TON of ********.

The final straw that broke the camels back is when he scheduled a raid, showed up late and was locked out for the Op he had posted on our events calendar. The Guild Leader, Grimbain, then had a discussion with him in which Mahfouz became hostile and dared him to kick him out of the guild. So Grimbain did kick him, he was tired of dealing with Mahfouz's ********. Seconds after Mahfouz was kicked I saw him with an APEX guild tag. Again the guy had a hidden agenda and pushed Grim to kick him instead of just quitting."

I was hoping you would ask for the "Facts". Here's an excert from a post of mine on another website shared with other guild leaders. I took it down when I thought you had been banned from the SWTOR forums but since your back I will have to re-post.

"This is the history of this guy from the moment I met him until he was kicked from our guild:

I met him doing pug ops after TFB released. We became friends and often invited one another to help in pug runs.

He was in a guild Sith of Crimson in which he took over at some point. One of his officers g-quit and whipped their bank. A few others g-quit with that officer as well. Mahfouz came to me and asked if Genesis could absorb his SoC members. I told them we would absolutely love to give them a new home. I told him they would all have to fill out apps and be accepted just as everyone else has to do. We got the SoC members into our guild within a few days.

Mahfouz told me he wanted to join Genesis as well but first he was going to join Hatred so they would "gear" him, g-quit and then join Genesis. I told him what he does is his own business and if he wanted to join Genesis he would have to fill out an app just like everyone else. He was accepted to Hatred, at some point he either g-quit or was g-kicked, the truth never came out on that one.

He then applied to Genesis and was accepted. Fast forward a month or so and I get this message from him saying "when am I going to become a guild officer, the old SoC people having been asking me?"

That should have been the first sign something was up with this guy but I ignored it. After awhile some officer positions did open up and we eventually did make him an officer after an extensive interview. I thought he did his job exactly how we asked him but other officers had issues with him. We were getting complaints from other guildees as well that he was being a ******* towards them in raids. We asked him to chill out and he did. The biggest issue came when he started his own raid group and was trying to recruit members outside the guild and from a pre-existing raid team within the guild. This started a grievance with one of our raid leaders and I had to waste days of my life dealing with a TON of ********.

The final straw that broke the camels back is when he scheduled a raid, showed up late and was locked out for the Op he had posted on our events calendar. The Guild Leader, Grimbain, then had a discussion with him in which Mahfouz became hostile and dared him to kick him out of the guild. So Grimbain did kick him, he was tired of dealing with Mahfouz's ********. Seconds after Mahfouz was kicked I saw him with an APEX guild tag. Again the guy had a hidden agenda and pushed Grim to kick him instead of just quitting."

Cool story, bro. Got anything of me saying any of that?

I was the GM of SoC. Never an officer. Heyderous left, and so did his alts (not a few people with him). I asked for a merger, Rukaa said yes, and bam, Harley had enough for his 16-m raids.

My "hidden agenda" is based PURELY on your guys's speculation. Remember my alt Sniper, named "Zahfouz." I had created it PURELY for joining Genesis to still fulfill my Officer duties.

Now, as to the lockout: Wednesday raid, I missed it by 43 minutes. MY Wednesday raid. Of my team. They filled in for me, and our next raid day we were gonna work on TFB HM some more, so I did not need my EC HM lockout, and then that is when I was able to go with APEX for NiM EC. Explain how I incurred a lockout elsewhere for a lockout my team had already used?

As to "seconds after", I was in a raid for the next hour or so with APEX in NiM EC. And yes, they saw me guildless, they invited, I accepted. Silendus threw me the invite. Why would I deny an invite from the guild? Especially when we were doing NIM EC in good time, when Genesis hadn't even killed EC HM or even passed the 1st boss in TFB HM. Sorry, I do this game to raid.

Edited by NajaMahfouz

Hadn't noticed you left man seeing as you still whisper our raiders all the time about joining your new guild. Creeping in our mumble poaching players for your new guild. Classy as always. How is this gonna make people want to join you?

Also, way nice on the hate whisper to Kreaton after he muted you...seeing as it was the only way we could get you off our mumble, guess you should whisper me too :p

Hadn't noticed you left man seeing as you still whisper our raiders all the time about joining your new guild. Creeping in our mumble poaching players for your new guild. Classy as always. How is this gonna make people want to join you?

Also, way nice on the hate whisper to Kreaton after he muted you...seeing as it was the only way we could get you off our mumble, guess you should whisper me too :p

Poaching your members? LOL I was helping Magizone apply to YOUR guild! Your argument is invalid.

Wanna know what's funny Atriss? You only approach me when other people are around. You can't approach me by yourself. We argue in a channel by yourself , you can't handle it, you go down to everyone else. You don't whisper me, you attack me on the forums. Grow a pair, dude :)

Edited by NajaMahfouz

This post cracks me up, a bunch of people telling you what an awful, disrespectful, person you are, and you trying to defend yourself. I leave you with a quote from one of my favorite movies! "The first time someone calls you a horse you punch him on the nose, the second time someone calls you a horse you call him a jerk but the third time someone calls you a horse, well then perhaps it's time to go shopping for a saddle."