The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Star Wars: War of the Dream Teams (Vote) Alliances or No Alliances

NAY

Especially considering my apparent reputation. It could just turn into a large group ganging up on a single person. Doesn't leave much room for debate.

However, I am not fully opposed to Alliances. I believe that they will just make things overly complicated, and the right alliance could make this heavily one-sided.

Am I the only one whose saying yes? Lol

Whilst we shouldn't gang up on people.... I think alliances are chances for the people who came in late to actually have a shot at winning, but meh, your descision.

yes please but I think to lessen the complexity and make it fair we can only team with 1 other person. Also here is the issue how do you not team with people simply by having some one attack some one first means if multiple of you decided to attack the same person just because that's what you always planned to do then essentially you have teamed the enemy of my enemy is my friend. Edited by tunewalker

Dunno if my vote even counts lol but as a spectator I think it'd be cool to allow alliances at first, let them work together at their discretion, before ultimately betraying one another and going all out in an only one team is left standing.

I reckon it'd be fair if some people find one person unfairly overpowered or whatever. Besides, would be awesome if one of those in the 'alliance' was plotting the other's downfall the entire time.

Edited by October

Aubere, now that 2 want to ally with you.... Gonna change to a yes?

I would, but I feel that the concept of Alliances may be too complicated.

However, I am not opposed to making alliances. I would rather see the rules first. But if the vote goes through, I will reap the benefits of joining an alliance.

So for those reasons, I change my vote to neutral.

I would, but I feel that the concept of Alliances may be too complicated.

However, I am not opposed to making alliances. I would rather see the rules first. But if the vote goes through, I will reap the benefits of joining an alliance.

So for those reasons, I change my vote to neutral.

Imo it wouldnt be too hard...

You can stay on each others planets...

Call on Alliances for Reinforcements...

You can turn on them and invade from their own world...

Couple more rules and you're dandy ;p

We will have to wait until the OP or boss should I say of the whole original thread in the first place allows alliances.

Also, don't be thrown by a possible alliance between me and the 'lorekeeper' do they call him now? there are plenty more excellent debaters in the thread, this is going to get messy.

Which is why I believe alliances would be a good idea, primarily due to the fact that if it is an FFA, it's going to be utter chaos, where as multiple alliances with up to three members each would make it more centralised and debatable.