<Penumbral> - "We are the shadow that will not be denied."

Nadiya

. We also take pride in our talented PvPers, particularly our GSF fighters!

Also, not to be a total nerd about GSF, but we RP in TS while flying. It can be quite entertaining to put on an imperial accent!

"Heading to Aurek, Masta Wayne!"

-Wraloa

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Penumbral possess a great many awesome people within it. We are loyal, dedicated and really know how to take care of members that seek to be a part of something more than just a guild. Penumbral is a group of friends, family and comrades that stick together and try their best.

We possess qualities you don't see everyday in a guild and would love to have you as a part of us. We're accepting all classes and all forms of game play from casual to hardcore. We RP, we PVP and are beginning to gather our raid groups together for some casual operations to get our members geared and ready for more!

Come check us out and put in a short application so we can get to know you! We also welcome visitors to participate in forum RPs even if you don't want to join! Come play with us!

http://www.penumbralguild.com

Penumbral is aiming to break our record for most online users tonight at our promotion ceremony! We hope to break over 43! Almost daily we possess at least 32 online that are coming and going, running WZs, FPs or dailies.

We try to keep people busy and active and there is almost always RP going on and someone willing to RP! We encourage immersion and unity in our community and strive to keep your attention spans going. With multiple storylines going on alongside one solid guild story, we aim to please! So if you're looking for premier RP that offers both Imperial and Republic...we're the place to be!

Congratulations to everyone that was promoted! Here are our lucky members!

Rokoth

Ffayr

Gwenmael

Zen'n

Firebat

Kassie

Fascinus

Olysseus

Snowriver

Sylvermane

Talus-den

Mackkan

Kahra

Ven'ari

Wesley

Xethar

Shev

Eltoo

Let's give them all a nice big round of applause! :D

Penumbral welcomes our newest members!

• Krukk
  • Artoras
  • Festus
  • Ex-ile
  • Elohime
  • Zoya
  • Gaffin
  • Xethar
  • Heimdul
  • ILLitan
  • Kayiva
  • Zak
  • Myrha
  • Senovantes
  • Vhutt

We are so happy to have you all on board and look forward to playing with you! That being said, anyone who wishes to join Penumbral, we have plenty of action and plenty of members online! Everyday there is something going on, whether it is our weekly PvP groups (rated, reg and space), our casual raiding or our RP events! Join us! http://www.penumbralgulid.com

I'm interested in applying to your guild, however, I'm wondering what your thoughts are on my level? I'm just returning and have decided to re-roll (Bounty Hunter - Mercenary) and I'm currently under level 10, level 4 as of this post. I'm looking for something that is definitely RP-oriented and you guys seem to fit that role.

Let me know if my level is going to be an issue. My "main" is level 34, but I don't rightly remember how to play her at the moment, hence the re-roll.

Thanks in advance.

Edit: I should mention, in case you want to message me in game, that I'm on Ceiryn. :)

Edited by AliceKaye

I'm interested in applying to your guild, however, I'm wondering what your thoughts are on my level? I'm just returning and have decided to re-roll (Bounty Hunter - Mercenary) and I'm currently under level 10, level 4 as of this post. I'm looking for something that is definitely RP-oriented and you guys seem to fit that role.

Let me know if my level is going to be an issue. My "main" is level 34, but I don't rightly remember how to play her at the moment, hence the re-roll.

Thanks in advance.

Edit: I should mention, in case you want to message me in game, that I'm on Ceiryn. :)

We are not going to turn you away, if you are truly interested in us and believe us to be a good fit, based on your level. By all means, go by our website and put in an application! :)

BIRD CLAN BEST CLAN... Wait ****... wrong thread...

Penumbral is pretty cool too :p

Just wanted to give a thank you to you all for the RP you put together on this server. If any of you are looking for a guild with nice people and a strong RP background Penumbral is the place for you!