<Penumbral> - "We are the shadow that will not be denied."

Nadiya

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm doing okay. Slowly starting to get back into the game after more then a year of absence.

Welp, a lot of JJ retired but let me know if you need help finding a guild. I know a few raiders went to UMBRA, but I can recommend some other great hardcore raiding guilds on the server for you. This one is more casual in terms of raiding and we focus more on RP and PvP.

Very happy to see you're back. <3

Well some of us are freezing, some are chillaxing in Florida, and others are just..meh, but we all of us RP'ers in Penumbral are showing up to our guild RP tonight. Every Friday, we do something special. You're welcome to join Penumbral and come along for the ride. :)

We had a wonderful showing over the weekend at the Darkside Grotto with up to 30 people and nearly 200 raffle tickets sold! The trivia was neck and neck and with a tie breaker, we have a new winner to end the reign of our trivia champion. Two 2400 Cartel Point packs were raffled and both Wraloa of Penumbral and Orlanu of The Chiss Ascendancy took home the key codes! We also had Moregan of Reign win 100k credits from the Raffles! Motoko reign over the Pazaak games and won the pot!

We wish to congratulate everyone who won and thank all those who came out to show their support. We realize this is a small server and really want to try our best to serve it by putting on events where we can. I'm very honored for everyone who takes the time to contribute both by helping me out running the event and coming to show their face and RP in general.

Darkside Grotto will be back on January 18th!

It's been almost...wow it's almost been two months! It really doesn't feel that long, but that's what happens when you're having fun.

I remember randomly asking for some people to RP with two months ago, and I was on the verge of transferring to Ebonhawk. I know, for shame. Luniara responded to my post quickly, asked some questions and I did some digging on the guild, and by god...I joined. Best choice in a game I've ever made. :)

A ton of Penumbralites joined us for a 16-man Nightmare Pilgrim yesterday. It was a blast! 10/10 would Pilgrim again. They were polite, silly, and payed attention even though the fight was new to many of them (or had not done it for a long time). They also had really cool communication: when we were short, they grabbed friends who weren't online to come join us.

At Penumbral we have PVP, PVE, and RP

Lots of all of it. PVP and RP happen practically every day, and PVE Raids are regularly scheduled. So if you're looking for a guild that's active... we're for you.

(This message was not paid for by the Penumbral organization.)

Thanks for the kind words, RoH! <3

Penumbral will be hosting the Darkside Grotto this Saturday! Come for the prizes, come for the games and come on down for some intrigue! 10pm EST at the Tatooine Cantina! This isn't your ordinary Cantina RP, yo! <3

Thanks for the kind words, RoH! <3

Penumbral will be hosting the Darkside Grotto this Saturday! Come for the prizes, come for the games and come on down for some intrigue! 10pm EST at the Tatooine Cantina! This isn't your ordinary Cantina RP, yo! <3

Oh boy! Guild meeting that night for me, but I haven't been to your Darkside Grotto in too long. Will definitely try and be there afterwards.

Penumbral takes pride in our active and full RPs every week. Up to 4 groups, filled with fellow guildies playing out story lines makes up for an amazing story night every Friday. Members are tasked with molding the story to their own, making each week their own when presented with a task. We also take pride in our talented PvPers, particularly our GSF fighters! In Operations, our environment is casual and full of laughs. It is the best place to begin to grow if you're interested in obtaining gear and starting off your raiding career! Our Raid leader is willing to help and guide you on your path.

So, if you're looking for an active guild, check us out.