Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Add voice modulation to Eradicator's Mask

Bump, I agree completely. I just got the Eradicator's gear for my new Sith Sorcerer and it looks awesome, but it feels very wrong without some form of voice modulation. I hadn't thought of it before, but as soon as I started a conversation with the mask on I realised how silly it feels. I had pictured this ultimate evil guy but it fails miserably with the regular Inquisitors voice. I really hope they will fix this soon. I'm hoping for something like Bane's voice from the latest Batman movie.

Btw: Is there any way of telling which headgear does feathure voice modulation? Is there a list somewhere? Because in that case I might go to the Galactic Market for something new.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Yes! Being added in Path 2.4.2:

Added voice modulation effects to the following gear pieces:

Cassus Fett's Helmet

Volatile Shock Trooper Tac Helmet

Eradicator's Mask

Dynamic Sleuth Mask

Voltaic Sleuth Mask

Galvanized Infantry Helmet

Energized Infantry Helmet

Series 808 Cybernetic Cerebrum

Mandalore The Preserver's Helmet

Opulent Triumvirate Helmet

Restored Triumvirate Helmet

http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes/2.4.2/10292013

Really happy that this is being done! Thank you BioWare :) (A toggle option in the future would still be great for those who want one, though)

Your request has been granted.

It was indeed. And I'm very happy it was, same goes for the Voltaic Sleuth mask, especially since other versions of it has voice modulation. Wasn't going to bump this topic by saying thanks but since someone else allready did;

Thanks!

(A toggle option in the future would still be great for those who want one, though)

I'm sure lots of people would love that. Toggles in general be a good thing.

Edited by Pscyon

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.