Tier 30 PvE Barrels/Hilts - better then Conqueror?

islander

Do these bolster better then Conqueror main hand weapon? Partisan MH?

How much better? Grinding out 3400 ranked or whatever at a 3:1 conversion rate doesn't seem overly appealing to me, so figured I'd ask.

Edited by islander

Do these bolster better then Conqueror main hand weapon? Partisan MH?

How much better? Grinding out 3400 ranked or whatever at a 3:1 conversion rate doesn't seem overly appealing to me, so figured I'd ask.

I'd be curious to know and even more curious to know whether bioware knows. There's been a lot of talk that the weapon damage of all the hilts/barrels are bolstered to underworld tier, if true, then there's no need to get an actual underworld/arkanian hilt or even a conquerer hilt/barrel for that matter.

Edited by SomeJagoff

Well its funny, because from what I understand second hand, the tier 31's ARE better. I also know the Tier 28s are not.

I'm just not sure about the 30's. Because honestly, I bought the components for like 400k, just need a crafter now. Even if Bioware fixes bolster on this (if needed) in two weeks, whatever, its two days credit gains for me (if that)

/because lolbolster

Edited by islander

The best available theory says all weapons are bolstered to UW rating while in WZ so UW has no advantage in terms of rating over any other weapon.

This also means Partisan only loses to Conqueror by the difference in stats in MH/OH, not rating, which is relatively trivial, and not really a good use of 3400 rated WZ.

The best available theory says all weapons are bolstered to UW rating while in WZ so UW has no advantage in terms of rating over any other weapon.

This also means Partisan only loses to Conqueror by the difference in stats in MH/OH, not rating, which is relatively trivial, and not really a good use of 3400 rated WZ.

This theory makes sense. I just know that I've seen PvE geared people that have say 150-200 more ranged damage then I did though. These people also had 1300-1400 expertise so I suspected they were just all pve raid gear.

I just don't know how bolster deals with weapons. I wish I could test it out before I went through the trouble getting a 30 skill barrel made. As far as wasting ranked, not so worried about that as I am realizing after the fact that a craftable pve barrel would be better damage for me, even with the -68 expertise.

Edited by islander

Either way make sure the mods in your weapon are all PvP or all PvE , mixing them will gimp your expertise from bolster.

All PvP will give you capped Expertise and all PvE will still give more than enough to compete, just don't mix em!

However Bolster is pretty screwed atm so this may all change, I have tested this myself, but I would also check Ericmuscro's recent posts (sorry don't have link) for confirmation and keep checking them going forward!

Edited by Simbr