Remnants Recruiting - Empire

Juniormonk

remnants - plural of rem-nant (Noun)

Noun

1. A small remaining quantity of something.

That is exactly what our guild is about. Because of the history of MMO gaming, most of us have played together for many many years. We come from all different gaming backgrounds. One thing that brings us together is doing things "old school." We aren't about putting ourselves before the needs of the guild. If one player is in need of help, the entire guild rallies behind them and gets the job done. We aren't flashy or looking for server firsts. If you are only looking to join us for the free gear then this is not the home for you. We would much rather have 7 core family oriented members than 40 un-invested players that come and go on raid nights. We love this game. We love gaming... And we love using the MMO genre to make real connections with people all over the world.

Check us out and drop us a line at Remnants.

Mi casa es su casa. Please make yourselves at home.

Remnant Ranks:

Guildmaster

Sith Saber

Sith Lord

Nerf Herder

Moff

Mando'ilka

Mando'ade

Cipher

Edited by Juniormonk

• 3 weeks later...

Update 05/28/2013

The guild is having it's first RP event on 06/01/2013! Find the details on our guildsite.

We are looking for a few more to round out our Ops team:

1 Tank

2 DPS

Full on healers for Ops.

We are also looking for more for our PvP group. We need some stealthies and 1 more healer.

If you are interested in filling any of these spots please feel free to hit me up ingame: Juniormonk.

Cheers,

Monk

Edited by Juniormonk

• 5 months later...

Ahoy BC'ers! This is your friendly Monk speaking. Remnants has almost hit that sweet spot where we can run Operations steadily. We need just a few more to come fill out the roles. If you are looking to get into the raid scene, come join our family!

PvP: We have a good core of pvp'ers. Looking for 1 or 2 more to make our arena team solid.

As always you can reach me in game on Juniormonk or check out our guild site (link in sig). And last but not least you can check out The Cowboy Funk Show!

Cheers,

Monk

Edited by Juniormonk

Monk, if your ever in need of a spot I can probably fill most roles you need. It would be nice to get some sister-guilds going. So if you see any Solatium members and need help just give them my name and I am sure they will lend you a hand,

Monk, if your ever in need of a spot I can probably fill most roles you need. It would be nice to get some sister-guilds going. So if you see any Solatium members and need help just give them my name and I am sure they will lend you a hand,

That would be fantastic, Nab'i! We were able to pull off a full guild run last night but were about 20 min late on the start. We will be raiding on Tuesdays and Thursdays from now on. I will definately look you up.

cheers

• 1 month later...

Hi I just switched servers and am looking for a guild to help me enjoy this game. I have been playing off and on since launch and beta tested before that. I have also played AOC and SWG. The reason I left the other server is that the guild I was in stopped playing. Also the server was an east coast server. I live in the mountain time zone and it was a ghost town when I logged on. I want to love this game and have put so much time in solo to get to level 50 (alone). If I can't find a guild soon I'm going to have to be done. My in game name is Balthyzar.

Thanks for your time.